THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Flat out and shooting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nariaklizhar
Sybarite

Flat out and shooting Empty
PostSubject: Flat out and shooting   Flat out and shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2016, 04:01

Here is the scenario: sybrite with kabalites in a venom. Move venom 6 in movement phase, throw Haywire grenade from sybrite in shooting phase, flat out venom.

I know that moving flat out prevents the guys inside from shooting, but what if you shoot first, then flat out? (Venom still wouldn't be able to shoot)

A second question I have is about droppods. Do they lose two hull points if the land on difficult terrain and roll a one? The argument is the they are an immobile vehicle so therefore remove two hull points for an immobilized result
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Flat out and shooting   Flat out and shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2016, 07:31

If you shoot out the back then you can not flat out. Simple. It even says so under fire points in the rule book.

In theory yes the pod would loose 2hp

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Flat out and shooting   Flat out and shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2016, 08:38

The exact line from the rulebook is:

"They cannot fire if the vehicle moves Flat Out or uses Smoke Launchers that turn, nor can a vehicle move Flat Out or use Smoke Launchers if a unit embarked inside it shoots out."

SO its fairly straight forward that shooting and Flat Out in the same turn is a no-no.

On the second questions, I would say yes also.
Failing a Dangerous Terrain test causes one Hull Point PLUS an Immbolised result. If already Immobilised, it takes an extra Hull Point instead.
And the Drop Pod Immbolie rule does say (or at least the Blood Angels version): "and counts in all respects as a vehicle that has suffered an Immobilised result...."
And the inertial Guidance only saves it from Impassible Terrain, not Dangerous.
So, yes.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Nariaklizhar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Flat out and shooting   Flat out and shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2016, 15:04

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Flat out and shooting   Flat out and shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2016, 17:30

Part two: yes, they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flat out and shooting   Flat out and shooting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flat out and shooting
Page 1 of 1