THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... Empty
PostSubject: 2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...   2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 16:53

Yep, it´s me again Wink

Maybe a part II for the conversation about my Haemie -list, but now just Dark Eldar...
My 2000p is this (1850p is the same minus the flier and a better pistol for the Haemie) :

HQ

Archon
Blaster, SF, WWP, Agonizer...Warlord
Medusae x 4
VENOM (dual Cannons)

TROOP

Warriors x 4
+ Blaster
VENOM (dual Cannons)

Warriors x 4
+ Blaster
VENOM (dual Cannons)

Warriors x 4
+ Blaster
VENOM (dual Cannons)

FAST
Razorwing
Nightshields, Lances

GROTESQUERIE

Haemonculus
Scissorhand, WWP
+
GROTESQUES x 6
+ Aberration (Scissorhand),

GROTESQUES x 2
+ Aberration (Scissorhand),

CTC

TALOS x 5
Ichors for everybody!
---------------------------------
2000p

First game was against the CSM+Daemons with only one flying thing, the Helturkey (thank the dicegodz only one...). Again the opponent goes for the CTC with everything and Venoms can move freely and rack up some points (we played Cleanse and Control). I used cover (still can, we don´t use the FAQ yet...also, it´s stupid...) as much as possible, so the plasma and Vindicator didn´t even scratch the paint on CTC armor. In the end, he had a psyker, Vindicator and an Obliterator left, he called it in the end of the fourth with the score being 22-5 for me Wink...

Iron Hands and their re-rollable bolters and three squads of Sternguard with loads of Rhinos and Razorbacks gave a better fight in the 1850p game. It was KP´s & Maelstrom = we racked everything in one pool of points, including secondaries. I couldn´t kill one attack bike with 28 poison shots, but the 36+12 poison shots were JUST enough to drop a devastator squad giving me
a good start. His alpha strike killed two of the CTC, but then the devastator squad with the captain (warlord) was killed by poison shots and smaller Grots in CC. CTC ate the first Sternguard of the day (completed with two Sterns + Tac.Squad eaten and a Rhino wrecked) and so it went on. Medusae bomb didn´t come in until turn four, but roasted a 9 man tactical squad with ease (if you face marines a lot, four of those is A MUST!)...we called the game in the end of the fourth, cos i was leading with about 6-7 points and his cards were not so good. My FNP rolling was SMOKING today. In all of the last four games, i have used Grotesquerie, i have rolled the 4+ FNP and it is AWESOME!

Really happy with the list, altough i played a test game with my friend (who wanted practice while attending to a tournament last Friday), he had War Convocation(?), the Martians with a Knight and i lost like a b****! That.Was.A.Brutal.Loss.

Dark Eldar work well, but the FAQ will make most of this list suck harder than a vacuum cleaner...no more tip toeing cover and snap shooting after jinking = who wants to add the difficulty setting for DE to the max? Games Workshop that is...

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...   2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2016, 06:23

Blstrs in venoms. Now there's something you don't see everyday. Blasters are typically terrible ideas but it appears you're using them to station midfield and just blast away while the enemy spends its time rightly fearing the Grotesquerie in front of it and the Taloi on their way.

My only criticism here is that you gave the Grotesquerie really tough sledding to get upfield...

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: 2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...   2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2016, 06:30

But the rules and the faq say that you still get cover even if you're not 25% obscured. At least for those imperial special ruins. And most ruins I see are built from this. So talk about it before and you're good to go.

A Blaster in a Venom is great for me but I'm not sure if it still will be after the faq. Anyway: congratulations, that must've been two nice games.

But I must add to unorthodox: why not two five grotesques squads in a Raider?

Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: 2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...   2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2016, 07:00

Yeah that Fighter is an easy casualty for a pair of Aethersails on a couple Raiders.

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: 2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...   2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2016, 09:45

I have the larger Grot -unit with Haemie drop behind the enemy lines or where most needed and the smaller unit tries to survive the first turn and while fearless holding an objective or just create confusion/pressure on my end. This tactic has now worked in three previous games and i´m happy with that...

Today, (due to a request) i gotta play the regular Eldar (altough made a promise to lay them on the shelf for a half a year...) and let´s see can i manage without FNP...Wink

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...   2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000p & 1850p of Dark Eldar...beat Chaos and Iron Hands with these today...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: