THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A good time to buy from GW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

A good time to buy from GW Empty
PostSubject: A good time to buy from GW   A good time to buy from GW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2016, 21:33

You probably haven't thought of it like this, but if you're outside the UK, everything on the GW web store right now is at 15% discount. That may go up to as much as 30% or more. It's a very good time to buy any miniatures you always meant to, but never got around to! Smile

If you're in the UK this doesn't apply. In fact, nothing anywhere applies, nor will it ever. Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: A good time to buy from GW   A good time to buy from GW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2016, 23:00

When we go to the GW webstore, it doesn't give us prices in pounds. Prices are set according to where you're ordering from, so our price outside of the UK hasn't actually changed at all.

Forgeworld, on the other hand, always charges using pounds, so now is a great time to buy that forgeworld model you've always wanted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

PostSubject: Re: A good time to buy from GW   A good time to buy from GW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2016, 03:56

Of course... silly me. It still works if you are in the 'Rest of the World' or 'Rest of the EU'. Those options have prices in pounds. So... a good time to have friends or family in Croatia? Smile
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: A good time to buy from GW   A good time to buy from GW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2016, 04:33

Haha, yeah, unfortunately the "rest of the EU" doesn't include Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, or Poland.
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Kabalite Warrior
Rewind

PostSubject: Re: A good time to buy from GW   A good time to buy from GW I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2016, 21:24

Barking Agatha wrote:
If you're in the UK this doesn't apply. In fact, nothing anywhere applies, nor will it ever. Sorry. Sad

If we're from the UK, we can buy from our LGS full price, or the local Indi 10% less & still get same day. In my case on the same street as the GW Smile

Or order it online for a 25% discount, I was on holiday last week nearby, so didn't have to even pay postage lols!

We don't need a 30% sale, when we always get 25% off Smile
Back to top Go down
Hertz
Slave
Hertz

PostSubject: Re: A good time to buy from GW   A good time to buy from GW I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2016, 17:55

Yeah, Found a UK based 20% off store that traded in Pounds. Between the exchange rate and discount  that Citadel Crusade Figure Case that costs 100 Euros according to GW, costed barely 70 Euros. Totally a more decent pricetag!
Oh, and my first batch of Dark Eldar miniatures was bought now too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good time to buy from GW   A good time to buy from GW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good time to buy from GW
Page 1 of 1