THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Another returning player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Urbanturban
Slave
Urbanturban

Another returning player Empty
PostSubject: Another returning player   Another returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2016, 08:37

Hello denizens of the Dark city!

As the title says, another returning player. Used to play Dark eldar 20 years ago so when my mates and I decided to start playing again the choice of army was easy. I have just bought the Start collecting-set, my aim is to get painted as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
BizarreShowbiz
Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

PostSubject: Re: Another returning player   Another returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2016, 10:26

Welcome to the Port of Lost Souls, fellow Archon. May your stay be productive. Wink

Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Another returning player   Another returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2016, 10:40

Welcome back to the DE!

I hope you find everything you need here. DE have the best looking models, so have fun painting them. Welcome to TDC.

Another returning player YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Urbanturban
Slave
Urbanturban

PostSubject: Re: Another returning player   Another returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2016, 12:23

Thank you!

The visual style of the models is what drew my interest first but DE:s high risk/ high reward combatstyle is what makes them so much fun to play (although when Im losing it feels more like high risk/ loooooow reward..) I feel that their glasscannon style really reflect their fluff too.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Another returning player   Another returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2016, 16:38

Welcome back to the True Kin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another returning player   Another returning player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another returning player
Page 1 of 1