THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Returning player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Britishgrotesque
Hellion
Britishgrotesque

Returning player Empty
PostSubject: Returning player   Returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2017, 16:25

Hi guys,
I am a returning 40K player, I used to play DE back in second edition and I am currently getting back into the hobby. I was a kid back then with a tiny 500 point army. I've decided to try it out again now that a friend has convinced me to come back.

I'm having a blast playing with my old kab warriors and wyches, and I've just bought gangs of commorragh. I will hopefully be getting back to the true kin now they have awesome models (what the hell happened to mandrakes?!)

I know it's a challenging time for this army, and I do like to win, but the play style is perfect for my play. Hopefully this forum will help me with some good advice as my army is built! Forgive my noob questions!
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Returning player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player   Returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2017, 16:41

Welcome to the dark city! Don't mind the occasional demon (the rumors of a flood of demons are just rumors.. ).
It's tough times but don't let the doom sayers discourage you.

Sybarite
Tounguekutter

Returning player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player   Returning player I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2017, 18:25

The Dark Eldar take more skill than ever to play, but there is a lot of knowledge about how to win with them on the Forum. I recommend watching Skaredcast's youtube channel as that has definitely made me a better player. The guide in the Tactics section of the forum is also pure gold.

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Britishgrotesque
Hellion
Britishgrotesque

Returning player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player   Returning player I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 08:38

I've watched both skared cast and tabletop tactics. Both have been a great help. I'll make sure to read that tactics section when I am painting up my lovely kin. I love a challenge, so more skill sounds great.

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player   Returning player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning player
Page 1 of 1