THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy eldar
Hellion
Grumpy eldar

Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower   Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2016, 11:28

Kabal of the broken tower can be found on the outskirts of Cammoragh near the docking platforms. The kabal takes in any elves that can make the journey across Cammoragh to them. The tower Itself is a massive building reaching into the sky towards the swirling madness of the aether. The tower at some point was smashed by a low flying torture cruiser, creating top levels that are a mismash of different levels and open to the elements. The very top levels the howls of the souls who have been murdered around the tower can be heard swirling around the kabals court. All around the tower is a worn torn district that has been destroyed and rebuilt by constant fighting.

The kabal proudly states that there kabalite warriors are the fiercest in all of Cammoragh. When first arriving at the tower the whether being beggar, thief, renegade or failed Archon. All wait until there are enough to make a band and then given old armour and well used splinter weapons. They are then sent into war torn district to make their claim and to defend the tower.

In the area are bands of escaped orcs, tau, humans and failed experiments of
The harmonculous. Once the kabal has watched these applicants and have deemed them worthy (and taken there fill of their pain and suffering) they send a raider out collect the survivors. When they come back to the broken tower they learn the truth.

Once joining the ranks of the kabalite Warriors all is explained. The real name of the kabal is the kabal of the golden tower. The tower goes deep underground, deep enough to touch onto the borders of the haemoculi covens and even in the darkest recesses of the darkest parts of two tower mandrakes eyes can be seen. But the hidden tower is pure decadence, the finest slaves, narcotics and sensations that any of the true kin can think of. The tower itself shows the Kabals real wealth, covered in gold and priceless statues.

The kabal of the golden tower have near constant raids going into real space. On these raids the kabalite Warriors hone there skills and collect many different types of slaves. The enemies they kill they skin and adorn their armour with these trophies. Many of the slaves they release around the tower so there are more enemy to kill. All this effort is for one reason, by making affective kabalite Warriors it means that Vect can use the kabal for any chore he deems to low or dangerous for his own Kabal. Even though it goads the rulers of the golden tower to be Vects attack hound, the freedom they enjoy and the safety gained may just be worth it.
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion
The goat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower   Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2016, 09:14

I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower   Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19 2016, 17:56

I like the initiation process. Could even run multiple kill team scenarios in these pits!

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower   Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20 2016, 18:09

Interesting.

As an aside, I never understood how there could be an "underground" in the dark city. I always pictured it as towers built on towers (who are built on towers). The City is just an extra-dimensional pocket (or collection there-of) with a space-station-traiding-post, so everything from gravity to air is artificial. Unless it was origonally a planet or some such, how could there be "underground"? /rant
Back to top Go down
Grumpy eldar
Hellion
Grumpy eldar

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower   Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2016, 18:27

Ohhhh my collection of slaves. Kill team, never thought of that. Love it. The club I'm part of have been chatting about, but never thought how I could mix in my story (I'm allllll about the fluff). From what I understand of commaragh is that it is an extra dimensional world that makes no sense at all. Think painting by M.C Escher, the unending stairs with dotted around webway portals that go
To other realms and also into real space. Thanks guys for positive feedback. I'm now writing how this archon has been demanded to attend Vect himself as he has specific task for the kabal which will either elevate to high commaragh or flatten the rest of their tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower   Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the broken tower. Or kabal of the howling tower
Page 1 of 1