THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Flying Kabal list 1650 tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arani
Hellion
Arani

Flying Kabal list 1650 tournament Empty
PostSubject: Flying Kabal list 1650 tournament   Flying Kabal list 1650 tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2016, 17:59

Howdy folks!

So there's a shop nearby hosting a tournament this weekend and I'm thinking of popping in with my Dark Eldar for crap and giggles.  I'm really wanting to try and be as competitive as I can with a PURE dark eldar list.  I do have Craftworld, Harlequins, and Corsairs I can use as allies but am choosing not to for this tournie.  

I know a lot of people around here tend to run either heavy armor/mech lists with guard, or space marine bike lists, and even other various death-star like units.  As a result I've put a lot of anti-armor capability into my army.  But without further delay.. here's my list!

REALSPACE RAIDERS DETACHMENT

HQ  (80pts)

1x)  Lhamaen
- Venom as Dedicated Transport (with Splinter Cannon upgrade)
- Chainsnares upgrade for the venom because I had 5 extra points.

ELITES  (0pts)
None

TROOPS  (480pts)

1.)  Kabalite Warriors (4 warriors)
- 1 Kabalite Warrior with special weapon upgrade (Blaster)

2.)  Kabalite Warriors (4 warriors)

3.)  Kabalite Warriors (4 warriors)

4.)  Kabalite Warriors (4 warriors)

FAST ATTACK  (240pts)

1.) Scourges (1 basic Scourge w/ shardcarbine)
- 4 Scourge with Haywire blasters

2.) Scourges (1 basic Scourge w/ shardcarbine)
- 4 Scourge with Heat Lances

HEAVY SUPPORT
 (250pts)

1.)  Ravager
- 3 Dark Lance upgrades

2.)  Ravager
- 3 Dark Lance upgrades

FORMATION DETACHMENT:  BLACKHEART TALON

2x Razorwing Jetfighters (140pts per)
2x Disentegrator Cannons per
4x Monoscythe missiles per
One with Splinter cannon upgrade

2x Voidraven Bombers (160pts per)
2x Void Lances on the Wing Leader
2x Dark Scythes on the second bomber
1x Nightshield on the Dark Scythe bomber (so he doesn't have to jink, hopefully)

For those unfamiliar with the Blackheart Talon formation,  it's from the 'Death From the Skies' supplement.  In the beginning of the game the formation picks a unit as their 'priority target'.  All attacks against that priority target grants the formation 'preferred enemy'.  Also while the razorwing jetfighters are in reserve,  the enemy can't dogfight the bombers.

One of the bombers has to be the Wing Leader, meaning he rolls a D6 at the beginning of the game for a special trait.

1-2:  He gets +1 Pursuit value and +1 more when making engagement rolls in a dogfight (not super awesome as I hope to not be dogfighting with my Voidraven)
3-4:  You can re-roll one dice for the Wing Leader each turn (potentially cool to avoid failing jinks or misses)
5-6:  If the Wing Leader shoots before the other flyers he gets an additional +1 BS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know that the Blackheart Talon formation is a solid chunk of my points, but I'm hoping that with the Indomitable attack pattern will really help make them shine.  For those unfamiliar with the DFTS formations and rules..  

Death From The Skies Formations and stuff:

As of right now I haven't been told whether or not the DFTS rules will be allowed or not, but if so I'll make gratuitous use of them.  But even if not I think I can still make the bombers work for me.

So what do you all think?
Back to top Go down

Flying Kabal list 1650 tournament
Page 1 of 1