THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal   Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 16:58

I will include a Tl:dr at the end Smile

The dark city had always been a place of screams, terrifyingly beautiful to its citizens. But today, the day of the dysjuntion, the masters screamed side by side with their slaves...

Pink horrors ran through the streets of lower Commorragh, gibbering nonsense as they tore the Kabal of Blight's outnumbered warriors.

Archon Moird had been the first to fly away on his personal venom, accompanied by his gang of hellions. His kabalites outmathced forces fell into disarray as Dracon's and Sybarite's tried to take control, all the while the Kabal they fought over was being consumed.

Trapped in a docking bay, Sybarite Xartha lead a dozen men towards the closest raider. She could see the crew of the raider was covered in Ur-ghuls, but these ur-ghuls were strange, almost as if they were decaying. Xartha ordered her men to lay down a hail of toxins on the beasts, while she leaped on board with her freshly scavenged blast pistol and agoniser.

The raider shook with the weight of the creatures climbing u its sides. 4 crewmen remained alive, but they had resorted to beating the beasts back with their rifles and knives. The stream of ur-ghuls climbing aboard had slowed down, under the rain of posion her retinue brought to bare. Xartha let loose a beam, vapourizing the nearest ur-ghul, and then slew two more with her agoniser and kicking the last over the railing.

Her retinue had grown, she noted, but she had lost two of her kabalites from the ground. They boarded the raider and flew out into Commorragh's night sky.

The sky was filled with pleasure craft, raiding ships and deamons alike. Dark light beams flew and dissintergrators howled. Xartha knew they could not stay air born for long.

She a subrealm's gate was open, somehow unaffected by the dysjunction. She ordered her helmsmen to flat out towards the gate that had since started to close.

Xartha's raider flew through the gate just in time, losing only the sail as it tore through. They were immediately blinded by a enormous ball of yellow fire that was this sub realms star. Her raider crashed into the sand of the desert below.

Making camp their for the night, Xartha and her 12 men fortified their crashed raider.

That night, they were plagued by yet more beasts. Hounds with red fur, and purple hides. They had bits of bone ripping out of their sinewy muscles, and had varying numbers of heads, some with as many as three.

The next morning, Xartha and her men had all survived, but all of them bore some kind of wound, most missing a limb. As the sun rose, she heard a voice that was sardonically distraught

"My pets, what have you done to them! These dogs will take days to repair!"

Xartha looked up to see what she could only assume was a Haemonculus, wearing a hide cloak with the symbol of the Children of bone.

"You may want this" He said with a small chuckle, as he threw Xartha severed arm to her.

"Come along dear, you and your men owe me for the hounds, and you couldn't even catch me a virus in your condition."

And that is how Sybarie Xartha and her retinue began to work for Ophidiak the Seamster.

Tl:Dr: Xartha and her kill team crashed into a desert sub realm, where they met Ophidiak, a haemonculus of the Children of the Bone and subsequently joined him.

Xartha leads the Droughted ones Kill team, they reside in Corune, the desert subrealm where Ophidiak sews together and tests his many creations

Thanks for reading Smile

Slave
RootsToSever

Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal   Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 06:32

I like it a lot, it has a kind of Black Hawk down vibe to it. :p
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal   Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 08:49

Thanks! Yeah I guess it does hahaha

PostSubject: Re: Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal   Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ophidiak the Seamster, Haemonculus of the Children of the bone and Master of the Droughted Ones Kabal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: