THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Masque of the Veiled Path

Go down 
+2
BizarreShowbiz
lelith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

Masque of the Veiled Path Empty
PostSubject: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2017, 09:07

Masque of the Veiled Path _1701210

I chose this phantasmancy-oriented masque cause I LOVE SHADOWSEERS!

Made from a couple of Death Masque boxes (awesome starter set for a new harlequins user like me!) and elite blisters including one silver tower mistweaver to express our leader, Sylandri Veilwalker.

It's been exciting time to make these clowns. Now I can go back to painting work for my Kabal of the Wraithkind, joyfully waiting for the new Ynnari models coming soon Wink

BizarreShowbiz
Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2017, 09:31

I love it! Really well done!

BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2017, 19:24

Very cool paint job! I like the clear bases on your infantry. Never seen anyone do that before.
Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2017, 10:10

Thanks guys Wink

And @BetrayTheWorld, yes I'm so satisfied with those clear bases. I'm currently changing the bases of ALL my models (CWE, DE, HE, CSM, daemon, mechnicum...there left hundreds Laughing ) into the clear ones.

My meta always uses full-painted terrains where the clear bases fit so well!

Masque of the Veiled Path Dsc04410

BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2017, 15:59

lelith wrote:

My meta always uses full-painted terrains where the clear bases fit so well!

Yeah, I've always struggled with how to base my models so that they look the best regardless of what terrain we're playing on, and your solution just nailed it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2017, 17:20

I love the clear bases but I have to ask (mainly out of self interest as I think I'll steal the idea Twisted Evil ). What do you plan on doing with the bases from the new Ynnead models? Would you be able to find clear base that fits those dimensions or would you just resign yourself to it?

lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30 2017, 05:28

@Rhivan, these bases are custom-made by my friend in the related industry (I paid, he made Very Happy ) so I've already got all kinds of bases like circular, oval, bike, knight, flyer, and so on.

TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30 2017, 05:44

Absolutely gorgeous clowns and I love the color scheme.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Jehoel
Kabalite Warrior
Jehoel

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30 2017, 12:46

This is simply amazing work. I dabble a bit in the same colors for my clowns so this image is totally going in my folder for future references

The readiness is all: since no man has aught of what he leaves, what is't to leave betimes?

- Hamlet, Prince of Denmark

Kabal of Eternal Torment/Cult of Last Caress/Coven of Wasted Tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masque of the Veiled Path   Masque of the Veiled Path I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masque of the Veiled Path
Page 1 of 1