THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequins Reborn Warhost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master crafted
Slave
Master crafted

Harlequins Reborn Warhost Empty
PostSubject: Harlequins Reborn Warhost   Harlequins Reborn Warhost I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 10:18

I've been trying to create a harlequins list which is full of trickery but Is also competitive.
Using the new Ynnari rules, I have come up with this list. How do people honk that it will fare?

Reborn Warhost
Fraser, bike, stone , spear 135
3 wind riders, scatter lasers, warlock 131

10 troupe, 8 caress, hw 239
Shadowseer, lvl2, mask 100

10 troupe, 8 caress, hw 239
Shadowseer, lvl2 85

Solitaire, locket, hw, 165

4 Skyweavers, zephyrglaives, hw cannon 260

Yncarne 275

Craft world Allied detachment
Fraser, bike, spear 120
3windriders 51
3windriders 51

Total: 1846

Take VoT on both shadowseer then look for the word of ?? From the revenant disciple.
Reborn Warhost Fraser and Yncarne to look for the same power on the rrvenant discipline.
Cesftworld farser to look for invisibility
Craftworld windriders give me some obj sec

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Reborn Warhost   Harlequins Reborn Warhost I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 11:18

I honestly don't rate harlequins at all when you don't have rising crescendo. Without it they are just infantry T3 5+ saves that will almost never make combat. Personally, I am hoping to try out a full revenge inside the ynarri detachment

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Master crafted
Slave
Master crafted

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Reborn Warhost   Harlequins Reborn Warhost I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 11:47

Yeah, I had thought the same. The idea was to get as many Word of the Phoenix powers as I could to get the units into combat but getting into combat would be difficult.

Here's a different list which I posted on a different site:

Reborn Warhost (1849)
Farseer, skyrunner 115
Farseet, skyrunner 115

3 windriders
3 windriders

Cegorach's Revenge
9 Troupe, 8 caress 219
9 Troupe, 8 caress 219
5 Troupe, 3 caress 119

Shadowseer, lvl 2, mask of secrets 100
Shadowseer, lvl 2 85
Shadowseer, lvl 2 85

Inrim's spectre
Death Jester
Death Jester

Solitare, Corag-Hai's Locket, HW grenades 165

2 Skyweavers, zephyglaives, hw cannon 130
2 Skyweavers, zephyglaives, hw cannon 130

Voidweaver

I just feel that the Revenge formation is so restrictive as it forces you to waste so much on death jesters and a voidweaver.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Reborn Warhost   Harlequins Reborn Warhost I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 14:48

I dont "honk" that its all that great Razz

Those are awfully expensive T3 guys on foot. Any opponent worth the name will just kite them. Cheapen them up, and throw them in a transport. Since you are not making use of the FA slots (which I think is a crime) you can always get a DE raider to throw those Troupes in.

And yes, the Raider and the Troupes are from the same formation, so they can start Turn 1 in there.
Back to top Go down
Master crafted
Slave
Master crafted

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Reborn Warhost   Harlequins Reborn Warhost I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 16:16

Without the revenge formation, the Harlequins lose the ability to run and charge. Also, I wouldn't want to put a troupe in a raider as its toughness 3 and open-topped so more likely to get them all killed than into combat.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Reborn Warhost   Harlequins Reborn Warhost I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19 2017, 15:52

My New Harlequins Reborn Warhost is 3 8man units (1 is a shadowseer) in Raiders with NF's, turn 1 Rush to opponent, let them kill raider, (Read the rules MANY times to make sure, the transport die "After" you disembark) sense they killed a "unit" within 7" my harlequins gets to charge.

What makes this great other than you get to charge on their turn, but you have Hit and Run, so if you dont kill the unit (It happens) you can at least get a full move/psychic/charge (dont shoot)

So you dont need "run and Charge" once you have multi units in the middle of there army dont really need to run, especially sense you can move 2x if the scatter bikes do something good (But I'd rather just charge again if I can)

I just make sure no flamers are around, I also have 2 Decatchements, other is Archon with WWP Wraithguard D-scythes, Scatter Bikes, a unit of Fire dragons in Starweaver and I have Melee WK

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Reborn Warhost   Harlequins Reborn Warhost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequins Reborn Warhost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: