THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reborn Warhost with other Formations

Go down 
+2
Count Adhemar
smith1186
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smith1186
Hellion
smith1186

Reborn Warhost with other Formations Empty
PostSubject: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07 2017, 14:44

If I'm taking a Harlequin formation as part of a Reborn Warhost detachment, does that mean I get bothe the formations special rules along with the rules granted by the Ynnari detachment?

This would make Cegorach's jest utterly broken
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07 2017, 15:06

Yes, you do indeed

smith1186
Hellion
smith1186

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07 2017, 22:13

Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 03:15

Reborn Warhost with other Formations Search?q=mickey+mouse&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU9ZX-98XSAhXELsAKHRZEC3IQ_AUICSgC#imgrc=0bNBtRaVVCzTvM:

"Oh boy Pluto, I can't wait to use all of the great Dark Eldar formations in the Dark Eldar codex!  And just wait till I run Coven Formations as part of a Reborn Warhost!"

SARCASM DETECTED

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
stevethedestroyeofworlds
Kabalite Warrior
stevethedestroyeofworlds

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 04:30

So, from what I can tell you could run an almost pure harlequin army with nothing but buffs from the warhost. That sounds fun Very Happy

Hellion
smith1186

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 05:41

Add in some Reavers and mounted Eldar Seer's and u've got some real pain

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 07:11

stevethedestroyeofworlds wrote:
So, from what I can tell you could run an almost pure harlequin army with nothing but buffs from the warhost. That sounds fun Very Happy

Harlequins lose nothing from being Ynnari so it's literallly all good.

PsychicHobo
Hellion
PsychicHobo

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 12:06

Well, depends. I do find Ceogorach's Revenge to have a lot of demands - three Death Jesters, two units of Skyweavers and three Shadowseers, for one. If you already run it then it's completely solid, but remember that can add up quickly. Plus Voidweavers, eew.

Still, some simple addons will make this a VERY nasty force to encounter...
Back to top Go down
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 18:10

I usually run a dire avenger shrine, two kaballite warriors squads bare bones, and the Jest with a 12 man troupe, zephyrglaives on the bikes, a footslogging warlock, a solitaire and a death jester at 1000 points, it has done very well for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Warhost with other Formations   Reborn Warhost with other Formations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reborn Warhost with other Formations
Page 1 of 1