THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Slave Games Season 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

Slave Games Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21 2017, 02:12

Greetings and salutations everyone I am Rhivan, and I along with @Ynneadwraith are hosting the second annual Slave Games of Commoragh

During Realspace Raids, keep a track of the units you destroy. These captives are dragged kicking and screaming to the depths of Commorragh  Very Happy We've come up with a simple system/game to keep a track of your kabal's various successes, and add some tactics into the league table.

The story begins with your Archon requisitioning his army from the friendly neighbourhood Haemonculus. For every unit in your army, add 1 Slave Point to your tally. Subtract this from your gains after the battle. After all even Kabalites must be payed.

But how do I do this?! You ask..

To do this we have our “Fisheyes Slave Trade System v3.0 TM”
Quote :

You can gain Slave Points by killing enemy units as such:
-CC kill = 1 SP/ MODEL killed
-Shooting kill = 2 SP/UNIT killed
-HQ kill = 3 SP (in addition to any CC/Shooting SP for the HQs demise)

Kill Team games work slightly differently. Count each model individually for both army recruitment and captives, with CC kills counting as 2 SP.
(Note we are still working out how it works in Shadow Wars Armageddon as well and will use and adapt the kill team rules to suit it feedback would be lovely)

-CC kill = 2 SP/MODEL killed
-Shooting kill = 1 SP/MODEL killed

However, it's not all roses in the garden of Commorragh. After your raids, you'll have to pay the Haemonculi to resurrect your fallen warriors (1 SP per unit, 3 SP per HQ). If you've had a particularly disastrous raid, and can't afford to resurrect your warriors you'll have to broker another loan with either another Archon here in the Dark City, or the Haemonculi Covens...

Don't worry if you can't remember precisely what you've killed and what you've lost. Estimations are accepted. After all, a little bit of deceit and foul play is to be expected in the Dark City Wink

Season 2 spans from the beginning of April to the end of June, after which we'll tally up the points and see our victor. (I'd like for us to get a signature banner for the winner but I doubt we'll get that)

Now if your unable to get raiding you can still acquire Slave Points and progress in the rankings through Painting & Modelling. For every unit that you finish (painted and based), you get 1 SP! Monstrous Creatures and vehicles are worth 3 SPs.

Also, if you complete your Monthly Vow you'll net yourself 3 SP and purple text!

If you want to see the previous season's page click here

and Finally... Let the Games BEGIN!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
League Table

1. The Kabal of Fractured Light lead by Von Snabel with 11 Points
2. Also Nobody
3. Some Nobody
4. A Nobody
5. The Rest of the Nobodies

Last edited by Rhivan on Thu Apr 27 2017, 19:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21 2017, 06:05

The last update on the old thread still had me in the lead? Did I win?

Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21 2017, 12:25

Ynneadwraith has yet to tally up the points yet, but probably. (I'll try to get you some kind of reward when it's official (Although with the current assets we have it may be a paint drawing Razz ))

The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21 2017, 12:26

I don't think I entered any games for a while, life got in the way, so I won't be too surprised.

As for a reward I'm not too concerned lol.

Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21 2017, 17:43

Maybe you can get one of the fine artist's from the site to make up a banner sort of like mine to award to the winner of each season. Doesn't cost money, but still something cool for the winner.

I won't be participating in the contest, but I still think the idea is cool.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24 2017, 13:24

Thanks Rhivan, I've added the

That's a great idea Betray Smile who is it that does the banners for the dark city awards?

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26 2017, 12:17

So, i've had a game last night so I guess i'll bring the firsts spoils to start of the games.

The Kabal of Fractured Light vs Bad Moons Orks

1850p

My list was:

Dark Artisan (All the flamers and WWP, didnt like it)

Scalpel Squadron (Ossefactors, used poorly) | Dead

Archon (Agonizer, Soultrap,  Armour of misery, Shadow Field )

4 Incuvi with Klavex in Raider with Night Sheilds

Blasterborn | Dead

10 Kabalites | Dead

5 Kabalites | Dead

Razorwing

2 units of 3 Reavers w CC | 1 dead

Scurges w haywire | dead

Ravager 2 Dcannons and a DL | dead

For a cost of 15p

The resurrection bill landed on 8

For a total cost of 23 this raid.

Vs the Bad Moons

Warboss megaarmour

Big mek | Melee 4p

Painboy

Mek | Melee 4p

Burnaboys 10ish

2 Trukks | One shooting and one melee 3p

2 10-15 units of boys, one with eavy Armour | one unit killed i melee 10p

10 Tank Bustas | Shooting 2p

3 Killakans | Shooting 2p

Gretchins | Shooting 2p

10 Lootas | Melee 7p (Killed 3 in shooting)

10 Kommandos with the Green Ghost

A Burnabomber.

For a total of 34 Sp

Leaving the Kabal with a surpluss 26 of points after the bill been payed. I think I'll wait with paying back the loan for another raid or so.

But even though some slaves came back with the raiders it was a failed mission with 9 to 11 vp after some good Mob rule rolls, poor D3 rolls and retared placement of some scurges shifting 3 points in his direction.

I think I taxed myself correctly. Does Dark Artisan cost 3p or 1p ? ... or something else ? I just guessed it was 3.

Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27 2017, 03:06

Nice battle report! So how I work it (and I may have to tweak the rules in this) I just cut the cost of the list from what I gained for a net total to put on there (It's quick easy and requires no book keeping) as for the Dark Artisan I count it as 3 as well.

Anyway grats on being #1 Smile

Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27 2017, 10:13

I must've been reading sloppy and didnt reaslize you removed the "3 games to repay loan". Because in that case I should just repay the cost for the force instantly, so I got 11 points, not 26. My bad.

PostSubject: Re: Slave Games Season 2   Slave Games Season 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave Games Season 2
Page 1 of 1