THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points   Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05 2017, 08:24

So after trying to make list with the smallest amount of drops to go first and hurt my opponent it accrued to me that i should except the fact and go last 2nd. this is a yannari list so even when i go second i can still get me shots off.

This is aslo at 1850 and could be done at a smaller point value and i think it would till be good.

The sear number of models wold prevent me from playing this this edition but i think it could be possible for a few of you. Please let me know what your thoughts are maybe this is garbage but idk.

there is something like 260 wounds here not including the Yncarne regaining wounds

HQ- the Yncarne gaze of ynnead and word of phoenix
2x Archon with agoniser and blaster

court of the archon
4x meadusae

Troops-
6x (5x Kabalite warriors)

Elites-
2x beastmaster each with agoniser
4x meadusae

Fast attack-
3x (12x razorwing flocks)

Heavy support-
5x Vaul's wrath support Battery (shadow weaver)

Flyer-
Void Raven dark scythes

The archons go each with 4 medusae around them
The bestmasters with the razorwings
Vaul's set up behind line of sight blocking terrian

thoughts ideas sugestions. Is this a viable stratagy? should the flyer be removed for some better squads?
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points   Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05 2017, 08:29

Lacks focus IMO. You are going Ynnari without emphasis on the soulburst. Voidraven and Support Batteries should be replaced by something that synergies well with Ynnari. Would also swap Medusae.
Back to top Go down
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points   Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05 2017, 09:21

the reason for the batteries i thought was the sfd applied to them. and there the only ones that could receive the benefit. threatening 4 extra shots when one was killed seemed kinda scary to me. i have never played with most of these. void raven is there just as another anti tank i thought the list needed. i have never played horde type style like this. so i have no idea how it would even play out. just kinda looking for feed back. transports just seem like an all or nothing kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points   Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05 2017, 11:57

Ynnari are built around Infantry and Bikers as those are the only ones benefiting from SfD. Minimum size units, packed tightly together, move as one or in 2-3 blocks, compensating for the loss of 1st turn with Soulburst.

OFC with split fire in 8th edition a clever oponnent will never really kill your unit until later when all potential soulbursters are limited in output.

Therefore units like 2 khymerae, sacrificing themselves to trigger the burst are needed IMO.
Back to top Go down
Arani
Hellion
Arani

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points   Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05 2017, 12:41

Also as a general note from a Craftworld (/Asuryani *vomits*) perspective..

Two Vaul's Wrath Battery's with Shadow weavers cost about 196 points.

Meanwhile a Night Spinner tank is only 165 points and offers you more flexibility, durability, and with a crystal targeting matrix you can move it around and still fire.

Not to bash on your list, but I'd check them out.

Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points   Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05 2017, 17:15

thx for the help ill keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points   Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried a list like this? 12 command points
Page 1 of 1