THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!) Empty
PostSubject: Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)   Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 22:04

I don't have enough Kabalites or Voidravens to pull this off yet but I would love to if I have a friendly some time where my opponent doesn't mind proxies.

The Voidravens are there to get in deep, blast tanks, and literally just remove as much infantry of any kind as possible so that the pointy eared chaff isn't racing against chaff that will definitely outgun us because they're so damn cheap.

Elvery unit has enough special weapons that it's delivering pain and making points back even if the unit is "whittled down to ineffective numbers," which is the typical anti Ynnari strategy. The Trueborn are there with even more darklight so that they can operate well even if there is only one or two in the unit left or, if they're destroyed, they trigger a neighboring unit to Soulburst with more special weapons.

Yvraine      132
Warlock w/Witch blade 37

20x Kabalites w/2x Blaster, 2x Dark Lance, PGL & Agonizer     217
20x Kabalites w/2x Blaster, 2x Dark Lance, PGL & Agonizer     217
20x Kabalites w/2x Blaster, 2x Dark Lance, Agonizer     214

5x Scourges w/4x Dark Lance      150
5x Scourges w/4x Dark Lance       150
2x Razorwing Flocks     28
3x Razorwing Flocks    42

Beastmaster w/Agonizer     60
5x Trueborn w/2x Dark Lance     95
5x Trueborn w/2x Dark Lance     95

Voidraven Dark Scythes    169
Voidraven Dark Scythes    169
Voidraven Dark Scythes     169
Back to top Go down
Chippen
Kabalite Warrior
Chippen

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)   Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28 2017, 00:34

Those kabs are expensive, squishy units. I know if they die it's a soulburst but that's just a one-time thing, and 217 points down the drain to accomplish it. I'd use the troops slots for more chaff and put that into more Lance Scourge units or even a big Dark Reaper squad with proper Warlock and Farseer support.

Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)   Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28 2017, 01:22

I agree with Chippen, it seems unlikely that a half sane enemy would give you the gift of triggering one of the chaff units to trigger the big one outside of maybe a big assault scrum.

Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)   Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28 2017, 01:33

And the big warrior squads would be very vulnerable to morale.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)   Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28 2017, 04:18

Razorwing Flocks now have a minimum unit size of 3.

And much like the Children's Crusade, those Eldar are going to be brutalized by unscrupulous men before they get anywhere close to where they want to be.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)   Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ynnari Peasants' Crusade 2k (Footdar!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: