THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Razorwing Flock Base

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirtydeeds
Hellion

Razorwing Flock Base Empty
PostSubject: Razorwing Flock Base   Razorwing Flock Base I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12 2017, 23:23

Not gonna lie, I bought the Zombiecide crowz box instead of the REALLY expensive GW model.  What is the base size of the actual model?  I want to make sure I'm not gimping myself by sticking with the base size of the Zombiecide model.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

PostSubject: Re: Razorwing Flock Base   Razorwing Flock Base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13 2017, 00:57

40mm
Back to top Go down
Clothar
Slave
Clothar

PostSubject: Re: Razorwing Flock Base   Razorwing Flock Base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13 2017, 01:00

Razorwing Flocks come with 40mm bases. I've seen a lot of people using those crows lately.
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Razorwing Flock Base   Razorwing Flock Base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13 2017, 03:05

Got 6 GW flocks at a horrible price, been pretty sataisfied with them IG.
I'm considering using a zombicide box to get more ^^

For the base dimensions, you can go on the official gw website, and click "read more" to deploy full description, usually the base sizes are indicated. And yup it's 40mm.

Razorwing Flock Base 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Razorwing Flock Base 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Dirtydeeds
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Razorwing Flock Base   Razorwing Flock Base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13 2017, 22:41

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razorwing Flock Base   Razorwing Flock Base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razorwing Flock Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion