THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon1n1te
Slave

Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion   Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2014, 02:06

Hi I just wanted to run a Conversion Idea by you good folks before I buy the pieces.

I was thinking Second hand tyranid Rippers from Ebay and Warp Talon backpack wings. I would then maybe use a bit of guitar strings going from near the wings to the Rippers head to make them seem sorta of cyber engineered. Would also like someway to model a control device on the rippers?

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion   Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2014, 13:21

Not a bad idea - worth a look I suppose. That said, the modelling will make or break it

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
moon1n1te
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion   Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2014, 17:18

Yea it wont cost much though so I might blu tack em up first and post some pics. If It doesnt work ill get winged rippers though. Thanks
Back to top Go down
moon1n1te
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion   Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15 2014, 17:44

What about spiky Dark Eldar bits?
Back to top Go down
moon1n1te
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion   Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2014, 12:04

Dont think its gonna work now so was thinking either gargoyles and warriors for my beasts or WHFB harpies and dire wolves. What you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Dethdispenser
Kabalite Warrior
Dethdispenser

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion   Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2014, 19:02

For my Razorwings I bought 3 sets which comes with 2 single birds and one set of birds with wings touching. So I took a single bird from each based and made a 4th base set. Not a conversion, but saved my frustration lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion   Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for Razorwing Flock Conversion
Page 1 of 1