THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Phantasm Grenade Launcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawari
Slave
Nawari

Phantasm Grenade Launcher Empty
PostSubject: Phantasm Grenade Launcher   Phantasm Grenade Launcher I_icon_minitimeWed May 09 2018, 12:23

Hi all, I have been a long time lurker on this forum. Since the start of 5th edition. I played dark eldar when they first got redone, and loved them. Sold them throughout 6-7 lol. Anyway i'm starting them again and have a quick question about the PGL.

Basically, do they stack? So if I hit a unit from multiple sources of PGL, does the LD keep going down?

Thanks for any help, and I really enjoy this forum and it's community!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Phantasm Grenade Launcher   Phantasm Grenade Launcher I_icon_minitimeWed May 09 2018, 12:26

No they don't stack with each other but they do stack with other forms of Ld debuff.

Nawari
Slave
Nawari

PostSubject: Re: Phantasm Grenade Launcher   Phantasm Grenade Launcher I_icon_minitimeWed May 09 2018, 12:28

Thought so, thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantasm Grenade Launcher   Phantasm Grenade Launcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantasm Grenade Launcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: