THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

using transports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shivers999
Slave
Shivers999

using transports Empty
PostSubject: using transports   using transports I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2018, 22:01

I'm sure that this is in the rules or has been answered somewhere else, but I really cannot find an answer to a question me and a mate were discussing regarding fielding our transports.

So the question is: Can I have a raider (black heart Kabal), and in that raider I want to put 5 warriors and 1 succubus in there?

Essentailly we were discussing wether or not I could put either wych cult or coven units in black heart raiders.

Anyone that can clarify that particular rule?? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sekac
Wych
sekac

using transports Empty
PostSubject: Re: using transports   using transports I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2018, 22:06

Yes, you absolutely can. The transport restrictions simply specify "Drukhari Infantry". There's no sub-faction restriction written in.

Bear in mind, of course, that they clarified that only Flayed Skull units embarked in Flayed Skull transports are granted the ignore cover rule. But you're still free to put non-Flayed Skull units in them.
Back to top Go down
Shivers999
Slave
Shivers999

using transports Empty
PostSubject: Re: using transports   using transports I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2018, 23:06

awsome! thanks for the clarification! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

using transports Empty
PostSubject: Re: using transports   using transports I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24 2018, 03:40

This is not only allowed, but mastering this will give you some really cool advantages in game!

Note, taking black heart transports for durability and filling them with obsidian rose troops for additional range!

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Sponsored content

using transports Empty
PostSubject: Re: using transports   using transports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

using transports
Page 1 of 1