THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Forge World Models

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salem_666
Hellion
Salem_666

Forge World Models Empty
PostSubject: Forge World Models   Forge World Models I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2018, 01:10

I'm sure others have mirrored this opinion, but surely the design team can do better than one big skimmer and one slightly changed raider/ravager, right? I know DE isn't the most wildly popular army out there but I would really like to see some more models out of Forge World. What are some things you guys would like to see?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Forge World Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forge World Models   Forge World Models I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2018, 11:39

I mentioned the other day a message which was circulating on this topic:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t18043-dark-eldar-and-forgeworld

Basically they have no pland to make more because they've never decided to do a campaign book featuring them.

If they did, theres probably lots ofstuff I'd love to see. I quite like the existing massive skimmer and "big gun" boat as opening options, but would love them to add:
- The Mega-Talos. The obvious much larger Coven monstrosity.
- Bring back the Raven. Make it smaller as a real Strike Fighter, and deploy them in squadrons.
- A skimmer with a built-in webway gate.
- Landing Torpedoes. basically like a Boarding Torpedo, but spiky and used like a Drop Pod.
- A gathering cage. A big super-heavy designedc as a cage to drop prisoners in and then go back for more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com

Forge World Models
Page 1 of 1