THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fremen
Hellion
Fremen

Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi Empty
PostSubject: Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi   Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2022, 08:53

Hi all,
Can Harlequins be taken as separate det in Coteries and do not broker it? According to the traveling players rule it seems that they do not break the renown army requrements of pure Coven. But I am not sure... Can someone confirm it?

Sybarite

Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi   Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2022, 16:17

Technically yes, maybe.... The rules terminology isn't the clearest but as the restrictions only mention keywords and Players Ignore Keywork restrictions for access to powers and abilities...

on the other side however the first part of the rule says you can ignore the army composition rules of the mission pack not any other rules source. since the only units in the army rule is not from the Chapter Approved book then...
Back to top Go down

Harlequins and Coteries of the Haemonculi
Page 1 of 1