THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Index Errata

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Index Errata Empty
PostSubject: Index Errata   Index Errata I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2023, 19:42

DRUKHARI
Haemonculus – Core Abilities
Add ‘Leader’.
Lelith Hesperax – Keywords section
Add ‘Succubus’.
Urien Rakarth – Keywords section
Add ‘Haemonculus’.
Voidraven Bomber – Keywords section
Add ‘Fly’.
Wyches – Ranged Weapons, splinter pistol
Change ‘[ANTI-INFANTRY 4+]’ to ‘[ANTI-INFANTRY 3+]’

Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

Index Errata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index Errata   Index Errata I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2023, 21:37

Thank goodness they fixed those Wych pistols good to know GW has its priorities clear. Index Errata 1f602

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Index Errata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index Errata   Index Errata I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27 2023, 11:40

Oh, thank the lord that the Voidraven finally has Fly!

I seriously think this edition may be the least quality-checked product GW have ever released.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Athalkar
Hellion

Index Errata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index Errata   Index Errata I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27 2023, 22:14

So, they corrected the lack of a fly key work on the Voidraven but did nothing to its guns. I.e., void lance is 2 shots (so total of 4 shots) and death scythe is 6 shots (so total of 12 shots [at ap -4]) -- cool.

It's still a lot of points and aircraft rules are very annoying this edition. ... ... ... I might field test it a couple times now that threat of losing half its shots is lessened. (Lessened, not removed. As Squidmaster mentioned - quality check is way down).
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Index Errata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index Errata   Index Errata I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28 2023, 16:31

Athalkar wrote:
So, they corrected the lack of a fly key work on the Voidraven but did nothing to its guns.  I.e., void lance is 2 shots (so total of 4 shots) and death scythe is 6 shots (so total of 12 shots [at ap -4]) -- cool.

It's still a lot of points and aircraft rules are very annoying this edition.  ... ... ... I might field test it a couple times now that threat of losing half its shots is lessened.  (Lessened, not removed.  As Squidmaster mentioned - quality check is way down).  

I'd feel better about aircraft if you were allowed to rapid egress them on round 1, to allow for movement in round 2. Otherwise, they can't even move until round 3.
Back to top Go down
Athalkar
Hellion

Index Errata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index Errata   Index Errata I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28 2023, 18:36

If you are going second, you can rapid ingress in round 2 turn 1-- but then you can only use the bomb 50% of the time in turn 2. Granted a single bomb is relatively unreliable and therefore a meh (two bombers will not work until turn 3 after opponent is no longer clumped together, no joy.)

As far as just capitalizing on the shooting the reserve rule might not be that big of hindrance as you can move onto any table edge except your opponent's deployment zone on turn 2.

I like the S14 on the void lances and love the shots on the dark scythes - It deserves a field test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Index Errata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index Errata   Index Errata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Index Errata
Page 1 of 1