THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar FAQ/Errata Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

Eldar FAQ/Errata Out Empty
PostSubject: Eldar FAQ/Errata Out   Eldar FAQ/Errata Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2022, 15:39

For anyone interested:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=FAQ&utm_campaign=Aaeldari#warhammer-40000

Ynnari can use Strands of Fate even if they include DE/Harlequins.

Harlequin Troupes have CORE.

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Eldar FAQ/Errata Out   Eldar FAQ/Errata Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2022, 17:10

thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
sekac
Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: Eldar FAQ/Errata Out   Eldar FAQ/Errata Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2022, 21:31

Hmm...no clarification on whether or not Ynnari are a legal army, just how they work if we are allowed to use them. What's really weird is I've seen reporting on Ynnari at tournaments. Not sure if TOs are just ruling that they are allowed because them being illegal is just stupid, or what.
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Eldar FAQ/Errata Out   Eldar FAQ/Errata Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2022, 22:17

sekac wrote:
Hmm...no clarification on whether or not Ynnari are a legal army, just how they work if we are allowed to use them. What's really weird is I've seen reporting on Ynnari at tournaments. Not sure if TOs are just ruling that they are allowed because them being illegal is just stupid, or what.

Well, despite what certain segments of the 40k competitive populace say/post, I'm sure that at least some TO's have some modicum of common sense.
Back to top Go down
sekac
Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: Eldar FAQ/Errata Out   Eldar FAQ/Errata Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2022, 08:45

krayd wrote:
sekac wrote:

Well, despite what certain segments of the 40k competitive populace say/post, I'm sure that at least some TO's have some modicum of common sense.

For sure. Heck, probably the majority are sensible about it. Just weird that GW hasn't seemed to notice that one of the factions they just updated is specifically illegal at tournaments.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Eldar FAQ/Errata Out   Eldar FAQ/Errata Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18 2022, 17:26

Bah, Ynnari. Bunch of God Worshippers.

I support the true Supreme Overlord at all times (hes probably watching right now)

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar FAQ/Errata Out   Eldar FAQ/Errata Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar FAQ/Errata Out
Page 1 of 1