THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Pain Tokens and IC's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy Kwi
Nightmare Doll on the Loose
Grumpy Kwi

Pain Tokens and IC's Empty
PostSubject: Pain Tokens and IC's   Pain Tokens and IC's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2012, 19:54

Not a real perplexing question, more like just confirming my thoughts on this:

If I have a squad (Urien, Haemy & Grotesques) and they have a total of 4 tokens (thank you father of pain!) and the Haemy decides to separate - does he have to take 2 of the tokens?

Is there anyway to preserve as many tokens as I want in the original squad or do we always have to split them evenly?

Just looking for confirmation of my interpretation, the Haemy has to leave with 2.

"is that it ?" ....
Back to top Go down
SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens and IC's   Pain Tokens and IC's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2012, 20:26

Well the Power from PAin rule clearly points out for me, that a IC always has to leave the unit with half it's pain tokens.

I don't think that there's a different way to interpret it.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Kabalite Warrior
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens and IC's   Pain Tokens and IC's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2012, 20:33

to me the rules say they must be split evenly, So 1 for Urien, 1 for Gots and 1 for Haemy with 1 left over you decide where it goes.

These are a few of my favourite things.
Back to top Go down
SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens and IC's   Pain Tokens and IC's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2012, 21:12

That's wrong.

The Pain tokens have to be split evenly on the IC that leaves and the unit it left. He's left a unit Grotesques and not a unit Urien's.

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens and IC's   Pain Tokens and IC's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2012, 21:34

Yep, would be 2-2 split. Only way I can see around it is having both the Haemie and Urien leave at the same time (no books in front of me, but IIRC you check to see if ICs have left their unit at the end of the movement phase), thus allowing you to keep 2 on the Grotesques and have have one on each of the ICs. Urien can then rejoin the Grotesques in the next turn, giving them 3. Rather convoluted though, and rather dangerous when Grotesques are involved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens and IC's   Pain Tokens and IC's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain Tokens and IC's
Page 1 of 1