THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Escalation League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dolcet40
Slave
dolcet40

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2012, 04:10

I am new to Warhammer 40k & to Dark Eldar. next week my local shop is starting an escalation league & i have only built 1000 point armies & have won nothing though i almost always have fun. & i just found out that they will not have my razorwing in before the deadline for regestering armies (which is on friday) though i thought i had a full week left. I basically have 1 batte force to build with. I am using the WArriors in there as my Trueborn

So i thought i would post my army here

Elite
60 5 Kabalite Trueborn
20 Splinter cannon x2
5 Plasma Gernades x5

60 5 Kabalite Trueborn
20 Splinter cannon x2
5 Plasma Gernades x5

Troops
50 5 Wyches
10 Hydra Gauntlets

50 5 Wyches
10 Hydra Gauntlets

Fast Attack
66 3 Reavers
20 Cluster Caltrops
12 heat Lance

HQ
60 Archon
30 Shadow field
5 venom blade
10 combat drugs
5 Haywire Gernades

Adam Savage
Back to top Go down
dolcet40
Slave
dolcet40

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 04:16

so anyone going to tell me i made any glaring errors?

Also i just bought my first venom & another three reaper jet bikes. i am tempted to get another battle force when i get paid is this a good idea?

Adam Savage
Back to top Go down
DarkGregson
Slave
DarkGregson

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2012, 12:32

I like the idea of using the kabalites as trueborne but i dont see why you are not using the raider. You could get some wyches and your HQ into CC a lot quicker. And also you get a lace which you seriously need at the moment because you have almost no anti-tank.

The venom is also a must use.

The speed of our transports is one of our greatest strengths. Use it

Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2012, 13:25

the more i play, the less i can make a fast low points list, so 1k seams extremely low for me ^^
please do not post the individual costs, only the summary!

as said, you would be better off if you would put your unites in transports. other than that, your list is ok. But put your unites in transports, or an ork will table you fast!

No backseat modding please, report a post if you must, otherwise the mods will catch it eventually.

And bold, red text is reserved for use by the Administrators and Moderators.

Thank you, Gob.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2012, 15:19

I would chime in and add that you are in dire need of transports. Adding vehicles will not only fill out points in your roster, it will make your units more survivable, more effective in being able to choose where they attack, and most importantly: it will make the army even more fun to play! Seriously, our transports are pretty awesome in the effectiveness/fun category. I don't play any footslogger units unless I am bringing them in through a WWP.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
dolcet40
Slave
dolcet40

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2012, 18:06

I will keep that in mind. the deadline for turning in the army list was yesterday (i thought it was this upcoming wed.)

The plan with this army is make them come to me. i also planned on having a flyer But the comic shop couldn't get it in in time. I also have a force of incubi A lelith & a urien.

Adam Savage
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2012, 18:13

ok, then i will shoot you with disintegrators from 36" from my vehicles. And if you manage to get one of my vehicles with the reavers...well i do play an assault based army with a lot of incubi Razz

no, DE dont make enemies come to them. We cant take the sustain, and even our assault based armies can beat a static list. We are almost like orkz - -1t+1sv

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
dolcet40
Slave
dolcet40

Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escalation League   Escalation League I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11 2012, 00:16

ok i have taken to heart what you guys have said. The escalates in a week & a half& i have a new army list tell me what you think

Dark eldar Total 742

HQ
Archon
Blaster
venom blade
Shadow Field
combat drugs

Troops
5 wyches
Haywire gernades

5 wyches
Haywire gernades