THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LilLoser
Hellion
LilLoser

Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue Empty
PostSubject: Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue   Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:52

THE KABAL OF THE POISONED TONGUE

The Kabalites of the Poisoned Tongue are universally sharp of wit, with a flair for duplicity so pronounced that they can tie their rivals in knots and dissect them with words alone. They have carved their own niche in the Dark City through constantly misleading and wrong-footing their rivals, and ensuring their 'allies' bear the brunt of the fighting during realspace raids whilst they plunge the knife into the foe's delicate underbelly. They even use failure and mischance as weapons, elegantly scapegoating and framing others whenever their plans turn sour. Nobody trusts the forked tongues of this infamously sly Kabal, but seeing as no Dark Eldar trusts another in any case, this isn't much of a handicap. Led by the intellectual colossus known as Lady Malys, the Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue enjoys a position right at the forefront of Commorrite society. The gossip-courts have it that the Lady has her own mysterious patron, for those bold enough to eavesdrop on her personal chambers have reported two distinct voices when only one lifesign registers within. Few such spies survive long, for Lady Malys has her little ways, and she is invariably several steps ahead of the competition. The only being Malys has proven incapable of second-guessing is Asdrubael Vect — though in recent years, even that is beginning to change...

Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue Scanne18

Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue Scanne19

For Commission work enquiries: lilloser2008@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://loserstudio.blogspot.com/
HedonisiusVex
Hellion
HedonisiusVex

Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue   Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08 2017, 19:08

I just started playing these guys Very Happy I'll post a pic later of Lady Malys and her patron on her Ravager ( converted from bits and some vampire counts models)

Kabals of Commorragh: The Poisoned Tongue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: