THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!

Go down 
+22
Modest Magic
Olmec
bvikesa
tlronin
Episkopos
Agnos
shhbevewyquiet
Deyfluff
Count Adhemar
Devilish
helvexis
Nappen
Orthien
Baron Tordeck
Mushkilla
NiteOwl
Ruke
Foo
Thor665
Massaen
Cavash
Sky Serpent
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! Empty
PostSubject: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 16:01

Hello all, I am pleased to announce a new competition where you can win an Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! Eldar-dark%20eldar-warhammer-40k-fantasy-modest%20magic-gardians-kabalite%20warriors-raider-reavers-swooping%20hawks-mantic-pathfinder-painted%20army2.jpg
You can win all of the terrain shown on that table!

This is a fantastic set made by Terrainaholic and produced and sold by Modest Magic which you can view videos and pictures in more detail as well as order your own HERE. For only $99.00 this is fantastic value and would great terrain for any Commorrite table. You can find out even more information about this amazing product by checking out the videos on their channels below.

How do you win? It's simple, you just have to subscribe to terrainaholic's and Modest Magic's YouTube Channels, write your forum username and that you've come from The Dark City Forum. Entry is open to anyone, all you need to do is register on the forum here if you haven't already and subscribe and comment on the above YouTube Channels. The winner will be picked at random.

https://www.youtube.com/user/terrainaholic

https://www.youtube.com/user/ModestMagic

Why are we doing this? Well, it's a chance for one of our members to win a whole tables worth of terrain by using up 2 minutes of your time, it helps promote their great product as well as give extra exposure to our forum. We'll also be doing an unboxing video and will be looking to produce more videos in the future ourselves. The terrain will be unpainted and unmade. Banned forum members are not entitled to enter. The competition will close once there have been 200 entrants by midnight 28th of November 2012, if there have been insufficient entries then the competition may extend for another week.

Good luck everyone!

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems

Last edited by Sky Serpent on Fri Mar 29 2013, 15:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 16:15

Done! Can I have my terrain now? Razz

Awesome competition and good luck to all who enter.

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 17:14

I have tried to enter but YouTube seems to be eating my comments

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 17:49

From what I can tell, both accounts authorise any comments placed so don't be disheartened, next time they log on they will authorise the comments.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 21:23

Will get on this later. most assuredly.

Back to top Go down
Foo
Kabalite Warrior
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 03:38

I hope I did that right. These things look pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 05:16

I'm now in the running.

You are all going to lose because I am prettier than all of you.

Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 06:09

I want to SAY that I'm in the running, but, I have no idea where the correct place to post comments were (I posted in the channels comment section).

Hellion
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 07:12

Yes, where to comment on the channel?

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 12:21

NiteOwl, simply click on the link in the original post and theres a comment box you can write right into.

Remember you HAVE to subscribe and comment on both channels to enter. Smile

Also......

All members of the thedarkcity.net with over 200 posts are now eligible for a 10% discount!

Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 12:46

Sky those links don't go to the comment box, or at least not for me, I believe these do:

https://www.youtube.com/user/terrainaholic/feed?filter=1

https://www.youtube.com/user/ModestMagic/feed?filter=1

Hope that helps Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Hellion
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 13:01

There is no comment box Question

Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 15:23

@Nite Owl

If you follow Sky's or Mushkilla's links then right below the black bar where the name of the channel and the 'subscribe to channel' button are is a set of a couple menu options;
Uploads
Playlists
Comments

Click on 'Comments' and even if you didn't see the comment box before you should now.

If you still don't see it - make sure you did hit the 'Subscribe' button next to the name of the channel on the black bar at the top.

Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Hellion
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 18:24

<--A total youtube-noob.

I got it all now <.< sorry for the slow head Razz

Please do not use words out of context. - Baron T

Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 18:42

Sky Serpent wrote:

All members of the thedarkcity.net with over 200 posts are now eligible for a 10% discount!
And that does not mean spam up the forum in an attempt to get 200 posts. We will be watching.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 21:12

I spamed the forum last year with comments on army lists... glad to see it payed off!

XD lololol

Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 21:28

Hmm looks like I need to get more active in the forums and not just the chat.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 22:36

And somehow NiteOwl gets posted to their channel prior to either Cavash or I? They are not practicing good methodology for their approval method.

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 00:38

I'm a bit confused myself as my posts (as examples of course...) haven't shown up on either channels. Anyone who uses YouTube more regularly have a better idea of whats happening?

Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 02:01

same here Sad Hope it is just a delay in the comment posting.
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 02:11

Erm I have no idea sorry though I could see my posts fine after I put them up
Back to top Go down
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 04:52

Same here
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 05:49

As in right away with no delay?

Back to top Go down
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 05:59

Yes, that's why I was first hesitant to post as I didn't see any of your posts in the comment section. helvexis post was the first I saw
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 06:06

I wouldn't fear as I know MM said there were three right away which were mine, Mush and Cavash, all of which cant be seen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next