THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD

Go down 
+5
GrenAcid
Local_Ork
Sky Serpent
rider
Xelkireth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelkireth
In Exile

Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD Empty
PostSubject: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 09:27

Sorry for all you Sister's fans out there. Looks like you're getting Blood Angel-ed.

Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD Attachment
Back to top Go down
rider
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 11:30

image is a link is to a BoLS attachment, so it's not showing for me....
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 12:00

Basically on the back page of the new White Dwarf it says that next month will be part one of Codex: Sisters Of Battle. There are rumours of a 5 man (girl) set of Sisters/Seraphim, Repentia and Repressor: all plastic.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 12:20

Yay for models, nay for rules.

Not like I don't like Mattew Ward, he just seems to make 1-2 good rosters... and then whole codex. Remember Razorspam/Sangwing ?

GK are actually a little better tho. Who knows, maybe he also will "get the memo" about 5th edition?

Also funny thing: Sisters always were last or second-last codex before next edition... Poor/Lucky Tau/Eldar?
Back to top Go down
GrenAcid
Sybarite
GrenAcid

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 16:59

I want new plastic sis for convert to be my prisoners ;D

WD codex is better than non....if rules are good inuf it could be fun.

Archon of All-seeing Eye Cabal.
Back to top Go down
Radium
Kabalite Warrior
Radium

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 17:11

Shame they get treated like this. Hopefully it's just a temporary fix to get the Inquisition stuff all sorted between them and GK (ie: SoB lose all INQ support and get cool church stuff).

My Archon's latest trapped soul: Kairos Fateweaver
Back to top Go down
Keravin
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 00:09

Given all the rumours of the plastic sprues it looks to just be a stopgap motion.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 01:17

John "Yakface", whom often has an excellent ear for what is going on inside GW, says that it is most likely do to the re-worked models not being in a releasable state yet.
Back to top Go down
Keravin
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 01:46

Well the Blood Angels one didn't take that long to follow their WD codex. It may also be because of the removal of Daemonhunters with the new GK codex.
Back to top Go down
Zee Alice
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 03:25

Blurgh. Sisters? Goodbye several paychecks ;-;
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 20:25

Interestingly, the leaked back cover of WD the leaked back cover of WD says that the next issue (August?) will contain Part 1 of Codex: Sisters of Battle, and that it will include the background and the bestiary.

I wonder how big a bestiary it will be?

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD   Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sisters of Battle confirmed in WD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: