THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

quad gun hit by multimelta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

quad gun hit by multimelta Empty
PostSubject: quad gun hit by multimelta   quad gun hit by multimelta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19 2013, 09:31

if the quad gun is shot with a mulitmelta and wounded does it get its 3+ save? or is it instant killed?
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: quad gun hit by multimelta   quad gun hit by multimelta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19 2013, 09:35

As the multi melta is AP1 then no, the quad gun does not get its 3+ save. It may be eligible for a 4++ cover save depending on where the shot comes from as the defence line or bastion may provide cover.

As it is T7 it will not be subject to instant death

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: quad gun hit by multimelta   quad gun hit by multimelta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19 2013, 09:42

It doesn't get a 3+ save because the melta is AP1, if it's behind the defence line it gets a cover save tough. However the quad gun is T7 and the metla is S8 so it only loses a wound (it has tow wounds). You need the Strength of a weapon be twice that of the targets toughness value to instant kill it.

Ninjaed!

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quad gun hit by multimelta   quad gun hit by multimelta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quad gun hit by multimelta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: