THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

the new terror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frederico dias
Slave

the new terror Empty
PostSubject: the new terror   the new terror I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 11:50

Not as the pure ones that watch above from the peeks of the dark city, or the bloody cults that linger within the arenas, or the speeders from those screaming halls.
Im old as time, i saw the start of the empire and the birth of the emperor, like lord vec i was a slave that saw the end of the old empire and submerge in the decadent ways and embraced the hate.
Not like him i didn't assume power, i created it. From my high sit i watch and move hes every step and sow command the fate of all in the dark city.
I am the will behind the will, the hand behind the blade , and the idea beind the command.

now to my human personality:

My name is frederico and im from portugal. im 19 and started playing dark eldar 2 years ago.
my army is pretty mutch all around , from kabalits to wytchs passing to bykers and puting in some helions and beast now.
the main idea to come here was to learn, and by publishing my army photos( painting my 2500 points all ovet again) have some extra motivation ant tips on how to improve painting and game play.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

the new terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new terror   the new terror I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 19:34

Hello, frederico dias, and welcome to Commorragh!

I liked that piece at the start of your intro, it was very atmospheric!
There are veterans from all aspect of the hobby here in The Dark City, so you should be able to perfect your army to enslave the masses and get feedback on your writing skills, if you so choose.
If you have any questions or issues about TDC and how to use it feel free to PM me.

Welcome to The Dark City!

the new terror YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
frederico dias
Slave

the new terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new terror   the new terror I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 19:23

Cavash wrote:
Hello, frederico dias, and welcome to Commorragh!

I liked that piece at the start of your intro, it was very atmospheric!
There are veterans from all aspect of the hobby here in The Dark City, so you should be able to perfect your army to enslave the masses and get feedback on your writing skills, if you so choose.
If you have any questions or issues about TDC and how to use it feel free to PM me.

Welcome to The Dark City!

thanks cavash , ill be sure to put a idea or to in vecs mind that youl appreciate lol
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

the new terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new terror   the new terror I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 23:31

Well met. After such a grand introduction i cant wait to hear about your many victories to come in the Raid section.

Our skimmers are armored with wet cardboard, our men are wrapped in tissue paper armor and most of our ICs and special characters live in abject terror at the thought of a Str 6 weapon that can insta-kill them, We are the Dark Eldar Fear us!
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

the new terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new terror   the new terror I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 01:44

Welcome to The Dark City Frederico, that was a great introduction. You will find much to motivate you here, and plenty of good, friendly advice. And who knows, perhaps it is you who will be motivating us!

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the new terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new terror   the new terror I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the new terror
Page 1 of 1