THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the splintered soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vexator
Hellion
vexator

Kabal of the splintered soul Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the splintered soul   Kabal of the splintered soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 18:17

Here is what I have so far....

HQ
Duke sliscus

Drazhar

ELITES
9 incubi with klaivex (demiklaives, bloodstone) + raider (shock prow, tormentor launchers, chain snares, night shields)

9 trueborn - 3 boasters, 3 shardcarbines, 2 splinter cannons. Dracon (phantasm launcher, blast pistol, venom blade. All with haywire grenades. + raider (shock prow, tormentor launchers, chain snares, night shields)

TROOPS
10 warriors - dark lance, shredder. Sybarite (venom blade)

10 wyches - 2 hydra gauntlets. Hekatrix (agoniser, phantasm launcher). All with haywire grenades.

5 wyches - shardnet and impaler. Hekatrix (blast pistol, venom blade). All with haywire grenades. + venom (splinter cannon, chain snares, night shields)

5 wyches - shardnet and impaler. Hekatrix (blast pistol, venom blade). All with haywire grenades.

FAST ATTACK
5 scourges - heat lance, haywire blaster. Solarite (blast pistol, venom blade).

6 reavers - 2 heat lances, 2 caltrops. Arena champion (venom blade).

HEAVY SUPPORT
Razorwing jetfighter - disintegrators, splinter cannon, night shields.

That's what I will be pitching against my mates space wolves at the weekend.
He usually has a good few tanks, lots of grey hunters and has recently had a thing for thunderwolves.
I'm getting some more transports ASAP as I know I'm lacking in this respect.
He basic plan is, charge my wyches and incubi up the centre, drop the scourges and trueborn (with sliscus) behind his line. Both will shoot whatever thy can reach, hopefully the thunderwolves.
The warriors will hold any objective in my deployment zone or if need be snipe at any land raiders with the dark lance.
The reavers will act as a utility unit, taking out transports with their heat lances or just turbo boosting all over the place while the jetfighter is on anti infantry duty, targeting those big blocks of grey hunters.
The wyches and incubi mop up the survivors.
Any tips or critiques welcome

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the splintered soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: