THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor  Empty
PostSubject: The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor    The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 01:52

when you take units from reserves with it, do you need to roll? when my opponent did this he said it did't need to roll(he spawned 5 destroyers to kill my incubi that had there raider blown up ...) i argued that as normal according to the BRB you need to roll for them, but from what i could tell from the codex it lets you do this without rolling ...?

;TLDR can the dimensional corridor bring units on from reserves without rolling for them?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor    The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 02:14

He played it correctly - the models are not actually entering from Reserve, they are entering at the start of the Movement Phase via a special rule and therefore do not need to pass the die roll to enter from Reserve, because they are not actually doing that.

Make sense?

Back to top Go down
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor    The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 04:19

Yea that makes sense, I suppose that's why it is still 200 pts. Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor    The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Necron Monolith dimensional corridor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: