THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

News And Rumours - Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

News And Rumours - Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: News And Rumours - Guidelines   News And Rumours - Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2011, 18:40

This section of the forum is for....... yes, News and Rumours, and we'd like to keep it that way.

This is your little place in The Dark City where you can discuss Dark Eldar related news and rumours.

So then,  few rules.....

1. Cite your source. If you've read something on another forum then quote the original poster and name them, fair is fair after all. Links are good too.

2. Questions. This is a place for discussion of existing rumours, not asking if something is going to happen. There is 'The Questions Thread' for those who simply can't resist.

3. Intellectual Property Infringement. No posting stats and points costs. Nor to links of leaked pdfs, etc etc etc.

Please consider this legal post by Games Workshop, found on their website:

Games Workshop wrote:
Unreleased Material

While we know that it is always cool to see new material before it arrives on the shelves, we would ask you not to publish, or link to other sites that publish, any material that has not been officially reported or released by Games Workshop. This does not apply to small pieces of conjecture written in your "rumors" section (unless of course said "rumors" are akin to publishing unreleased material).
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

News And Rumours - Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: News And Rumours - Guidelines   News And Rumours - Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 13:32

This reply is a reminder to all of our members that images and links to images of unpublished White Dwarfs is part of our policy of not infringing Games Workshop's intellectual property.

Thanks to all our members who have respected our rules.

Sky.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net

News And Rumours - Guidelines
Page 1 of 1