THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShamPow1999
Hellion

Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies   Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01 2013, 15:17

Dark Angels:
Librarian w/ 2 Psychic Powers
10 Man Tactical Squad w/ Plasma Gun, Plasma Cannon, Combi-Plasma
Aegis Defense Line w/ Quad Gun

or

Sammael
6 RavenWing Bikers w/ 2 Plasma Guns, Combi-Plasma

Blood Angels:
Mephiston
10 Assault Marines w/ 2 Melta Guns

Both armies bring a lot to a Dark Eldar; Dark Angels with tons of Plasma and Blood Angels with a tough viable assault unit in 6th edition but which would be better for a Venom Spam Army (sorry) or better in general. Both the Ravenwing and Blood Angels can keep up with our fast skimmers where the tactical squad can hide behind the aegis plinking away with their plasma cannon as the rest of the forces advance. In my opinion, I would actually lean toward the blood angels as it will provide a scary unit which will attract a lot of fire. Which would you prefer an please feel free to add additional variants?
Back to top Go down
ShamPow1999
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies   Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13 2013, 02:45

Wait we can't ally with any of these Sad
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies   Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2014, 22:44

Sure we can ally with them! We just don't want to get close to them! Smile as long as we stay 6" away (I think) we don't have to roll for One Eye Open. Purely by chance, my 2000pt Blood Angels Death Company could really benefit from my 1500pt Dark Eldar Army and vice versa. My DComp. have 5 str 5 attacks each on the charge, and the ones with Power Fists have 4 str 9 attacks on the charge, rerolling hits with chaplains means they are great for taking on rear 10 and 11 vehicles (like Russes!). This frees up my Wyches with Haywire Gren. to take on the Big Stuff (Land Raiders, Monoliths, etc.) and my Ravagers and Trueborn can dark light blast the Walkers which might threaten my DComp. Together the Two armies can cover every kind of vehicle. I would recommend using Small squads of death company to take out cheap rear-armor vehicles, using either jump packs or Fast Rhinos to get around. And Don't forget, Death Company basically have 3 pain tokens to start out!!!! Very Happy Good luck!

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Tahlemar
Slave
Tahlemar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies   Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2014, 04:53

Yea I'd rather feed on them not be their little 'twinkle buddies' sorry Very Happy

Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies   Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06 2014, 08:21

My vote goes to Sammy & the Black Knights, I've felt firsthand how much destruction they can cause.

That said, you should probably wait to get your paws on the new Blood Angels codex (I think it is out next weekend?) before making a final decision.
And the new Blood Angels Marine box looks soooooooo good...

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies   Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Angels Allies vs Blood Angel Allies
Page 1 of 1