THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have Empty
PostSubject: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20 2013, 01:40

I have been expirimenting lots of combinations with venoms, raiders, ravagers, etc and find very difficult to apporoach a tau list, involving stupid kroot spam for tar piting in a 2+ cover zone, i used bladevaneand caltrop combos, splinter spam, lance, spam nothing worked, but ignores cover, different story, even though it should be reasonally priced i hope they get something of that sort just a suggestion,Smile
Back to top Go down
Archon_Demetrious
Kabalite Warrior
Archon_Demetrious

Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20 2013, 03:17

Maybe if they change the rules for shedders... Make them ignore cover with ap5 now that would make those weapons more usable even if they are still blasts and mayb change their range to 24in
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20 2013, 08:14

The Aegis defence line won't give anything a cover save against bladevanes.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20 2013, 11:40

Liquifiers and close combat deny cover

Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22 2013, 15:48

its called a liquifer, it ignores cover

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22 2013, 18:59

I mean long range ignores cover weapons, The tau wont simply put their forces in the front, thell shoot you till your dead and use coward tactics and hiding behind cover:(
Ignores cover would force them out of cover
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22 2013, 20:07

12" deploy, 12" move, 18" flat out.
They hide?
Well go into their hiding places and tear their blue little faces off!

Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23 2013, 07:16

This is a wish-listing rules suggestion topic and therefore I am moving it to the Rules Development section where it belongs. Please make sure you are posting in the correct section in future.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have   Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding A weapon with ignores cover would be awesome for the lack of artillery DE have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: