THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini? Empty
PostSubject: Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini?   Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13 2013, 05:10

Greetings,

i am working on yet another army to add to my collection of armies I don't play as often as I should because I always just play Orks and DE Wink

In working on this army I'm putting it together, trawling the web for ideas, paint tutorials, and other stuff. Then I find what looks like a super nice model with great character. Only, as best I can learn, it's from the (now sadly defunct) Rackham line, looks like Confrontation to me. But that's as close as I can manage.

Anyone have any other clues to help me identify this model so I can maybe track it down and buy it?
Name of its faction? Specific model name? Link to some place selling it? Sending me one from your warehouse in the backyard that happens to be filled with this model that you sculpted? Pretty much anything would be appreciated.

Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini? RACH01_Preview

Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini?   Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13 2013, 08:39

I think this is it Thor:

random E-bay dude wrote:
Azael Hero Box from Rackham Miniatures Confrontation Age of the Rag'narok for the Living Dead of Acheron Rams faction.  Extremely rare figure, I have not seen another like it on eBay, Miniature Market, or Noble Knight Games.  This is the pre-painted plastic version for the second edition of Confrontation, not the unpainted metal version.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rackham-Confrontation-Age-of-Ragnarok-Rams-of-Acheron-Azael-Hero-Unit-Box-New-/380703519788?pt=Games_US&hash=item58a3b2b42c&nma=true&si=hQm9im4DZkQ5p8duX5L3WXFply4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

and

http://croiseechimeres.blogspot.ca/2011/01/les-morts-vivants-plastiques.html
(there's a translation feature)

http://confrontation.cdritalia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=34460

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini?   Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13 2013, 15:05

Sweet, thanks!

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini?   Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13 2013, 15:21

So it's Azael the Unfaithful - specifically the pre-painted plastic one and not the metal one which was a different sculpt entirely.

And it's a pain to find for sale Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini?   Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me identify this Rackham(?) mini?
Page 1 of 1