THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harry5518
Hellion

dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? Empty
PostSubject: dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?   dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16 2013, 11:00

hello all. i wondered what all my fellow commorrites would think of making a voidraven bomber by using the new craftworld eldar Hemlock fighter kit? its a great looking aircraft, looks so much like the razorwing.

i was thinking of making the hemlock fighter, and modifying the aesthetic of the craft to suit the dark eldar. and adding a mine at the base of the craft to count as the void mine.

have you guys done a similar thing?
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?   dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16 2013, 12:00

Google reveals nothing, darn! But I believe you could make it work. I've not done it either. But like you said, the chassi and design is very alike DE designs.

Maybe you could replace all weaponry with DE weapons.

Just make sure to show us your result, we would be glad to see it!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?   dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16 2013, 13:06

I've toyed with idea of converting a 1/72 scale Vulcan bomber to make a Voidraven.

The Hemlock would work well though I think, particularly if you could model a second cockpit.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?   dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16 2013, 14:46

do i have to make a second cockpit? im kind of reluctant of chopping up the hull of such an elegant craft. all ive found on google of the voidraven are peoples conversions of it made from the razorwing (most of the time) and a converted batman aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?   dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16 2013, 16:22

harry5518 wrote:
do i have to make a second cockpit? im kind of reluctant of chopping up the hull of such an elegant craft. all ive found on google of the voidraven are peoples conversions of it made from the razorwing (most of the time) and a converted batman aircraft.
Well you don't HAVE to do anything - It's just making it look different enough from the original, but actually you could just paint the Hemlock black and use that if that is what you want, there are no rules on this sort of thing Smile 

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?   dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17 2013, 11:18

ill be doing the void raven conversion at christmas. be interesting. ill probs add a few spines on the hemlock model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?   dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark eldar void raven conversion idea with CW hemlock fighter?
Page 1 of 1