THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k New Player List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stauderpower
Slave

2k New Player List Empty
PostSubject: 2k New Player List   2k New Player List I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10 2011, 12:27

hey guys new to 40k after playing fantasy for two years so im trying to get a list together for my dark eldar. ive had one game under my belt and figured out anti tank is very very important haha. i still feel like i dont have enough anti tank but my plan is just do keep the heavy stuff pinned down and not shooting while i zoom around and kill what i can and take objectives. i also found that shooting was AWESOME so i wanna use that to my advantage and be able to mow down any infantry that try to take objectives or whatever else they wanna do. the archon and haemoculus go with the bloodbrides then when they disembark the haemoculus tries to get lucky with the hex rifle hehe. i wanna send the bloodbrides with archon to fight and hold anything assaulty. i personally like scourges because they can be fast and have a good chance of at least slowing down the tank. finally the wracks are there to zoom around and take objectives. once they get where they need to go the acothhyst also tries to get lucky with some more hex shots. the liquifier is there in case infantry does get close so i can soften them up before they try to slaughter me haha. also i took night shields on everything just in case i dont get first turn so i can stay back and buy myself some more time. anyway heres my list, comments welcome.

HQ
Archon
blast pistol
agoniser
drugs
shadowfield

Haemoculus
hex rifle

TROOPS
10 Kabalites
splinter cannon
Raider
night shield
flickerfield
splinter racks

10 Kabalites
splinter cannon
Raider
night shield
flickerfield
splinter racks

10 Kabalites
splinter cannon
Raider
night shield
flickerfield
splinter racks

5 Wracks
liquifier
Acothyst
hex rifle
Venom
extra splinter cannon
night shields

5 Wracks
liquifier
Acothyst
hex rifle
Venom
extra splinter cannon
night shields

ELITES
8 Bloodbrides
2 hydra gauntlents
haywires
syren
agoniser
Raider
flickerfield
nightshield

4 Trueborn
4 blasters
pistol & ccw
Venom
extra splinter cannon
night shields

4 Trueborn
4 blasters
pistol & ccw
Venom
extra splinter cannon
night shields

FAST
5 Scourges
2 haywire blaster

5 Scourges
2 haywire blaster

Back to top Go down
olivm035
Slave

2k New Player List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k New Player List   2k New Player List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 22:14

Its an interesting list. If you fight against lots of Imperial armies then I understand the anti tank but Dark Eldar are good with speed and assault. You need both for a good army. If units are in assault they cant be shot and are gaining pain tokens. Give the archon a huskblade and a soul trap but keep the agoniser when playing against Tyranids or something similar. I would take more wyches and wracks and less kabalites. and just keep playing dark eldar until you find how your list works and change it according to the things you learn. No advice is as good as first hand experience. Good Luck with your new army Smile
Back to top Go down

2k New Player List
Page 1 of 1