THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark City Swag - Year 3

Go down 
+27
the_red_Dane
dhrakon
Painjunky
Razorfate
Panic_Puppet
Reaverchamp
DingK
vectorsource
Groke
Sky Serpent
Tarak
Dethdispenser
Archon
Dragontree
Randozart
deep-sea-captain
Vasara
Dogmar
segmentumobscurus
Count Adhemar
ligolski
Expletive Deleted
Thor665
Evil Space Elves
Lady Malys
Cavash
Baron Tordeck
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 01:31

Ok so the company has gotten back to me. 16mm is the smallest available for customization. But because the customization will be the same for all dice we can mix and match colors for the order. When I am feeling better (have a fever of 100.5F today) I will go through the thread and update the OP with the numbers we are looking at so far.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 03:27

That sounds like a win, we're still pretty neck in neck on the two purples...with a few lone holdouts for the blacks Wink

Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 06:46

Black is the best. But of those two purple on the OP the upper and darker version is way better.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 13:50

If we can get both colors, id switch from 36 to 18 of each of the 2 colors Smile

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 19:25

Ive updated the OP with the numbers that were clear. If you want dice please clearly specify exactly how many you want and of which colors. Thanks.

Right now we are sitting at $0.50 per die.
40 more dice ordered will drop the price to $0.42 per die.
540 more dice ordered will drop the price to $0.39 per die.

Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 20:42

I would be interested in the top purple dice (the gem dice) and some black ones if we have red pips Very Happy (Nothing with gold pips for me, eurgh Razz ) These are my own personal preference and you can of course enjoy your own dice however you like.

I'm a bit confused about postage costs, but that may be due to a long day at work.

When do you need the money? Sorry to keep asking questions but payday is not til the 18th of April, and there is no way I can afford any dice at all if you need the money before then. Sad But them's the breaks, if I have to miss out I will be sad but I don't expect you to hold it up for me!

I did try to pay my share of the extra costs last time but Sky kindly wouldn't let me! Smile

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 20:45

The front page correctly reflects my purchase desires.
That said...

Make me +12 dice in the black w. white scheme.
I can probably use those as giveaways at the FLGS of for prize support in the fiction competition pretty easily.

Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 20:48

Since i'm not still on the list I can change my opinion. 20 of the upper purple choice with white pips

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog

Last edited by Vasara on Fri Apr 04 2014, 20:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect errors)
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 21:01

Lady Malys wrote:
I would be interested in the top purple dice (the gem dice) and some black ones if we have red pips Very Happy(Nothing with gold pips for me, eurgh Razz) These are my own personal preference and you can of course enjoy your own dice however you like.
How many dice are you interested in for the purple ones?

For my own sanity I am going to limit this years order to the 3 options in the OP.

Quote :

I'm a bit confused about postage costs, but that may be due to a long day at work.

When do you need the money? Sorry to keep asking questions but payday is not til the 18th of April, and there is no way I can afford any dice at all if you need the money before then. :(But them's the breaks, if I have to miss out I will be sad but I don't expect you to hold it up for me!
I just need confirmation of how many dice you want by the 15th of April, after that I will give ~2 weeks for everyone to get me their addresses and paypal accounts so I can calculate shipping and send out the invoices. After invoices are sent there will be another two week time period to get the funds paid to me. I am trying to get this all done and the manufacturer paid by the end of May, this will get the dice to me by the beginning of Aug.

@Thor - added
@Vasara - Your first post may have been before options were up or was not clear on what exactly you wanted. The OP has bee updated to reflect your updated request.

8 dice need to be ordered for the next price drop.
508 dice need to be ordered for the final price drop.

Back to top Go down
Panic_Puppet
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 22:19

I'm happy to push us over the line to the next price drop then Very Happy. Count me in for 24 of the purple/steel ones... looking forward to seeing the shiny DE symbol on them, rolling me many sixes!

She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 22:24

24 of the gem purple (purple option 1) please and ... 14 ... of the my-eyes-they-bleed purple and blue (purple option 2).

If they make my eyes bleed, what will they do to my enemies? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 22:33

We are at 554 dice ordered. That means the cost per die is currently $0.42. We only need 446 more dice to be ordered to drop that price to $0.39 per die.

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 13:03

Can we get a vote on the size of the dice? 16mm don't interest me whereas 80 12mms do.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Tarak
Slave
Tarak

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 14:14

I'd like to increase my overall order and the color. I will take 80 of the black dice.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 15:41

Also for the symbol can we look at the symbol that is used for us in the allies matrix?

Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 387987_sm-Dark%20Angels%20Allies%20Chart

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 15:47

Sky Serpent wrote:
Can we get a vote on the size of the dice? 16mm don't interest me whereas 80 12mms do.
The Baron has indicated that 16mm dice are the ones you can get a custom logo on - we couldn't do it on 12mm dice.

Back to top Go down
Panic_Puppet
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 16:51

12mm are too small to do anything but the most simple designs on, otherwise you lose all the detail.

Re: the symbol, apparently there have been issues with IP laws and copyright infringements when doing custom dice, so Chessex and other such companies are now having to be very careful. There's a good chance they'd refuse to do that symbol because of potential IP infringement, whereas the one on the front page doesn't tread on anyone's toes - it's (relatively) generic as far as 'spiky glyph' goes. I also think that that specific symbol would be too tricky to etch into a dice because of the eye and pupil in the centre, they prefer comparatively straightforward designs, but not 100% on that one.

The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 17:42

Thank you Thor and Panic, your answers are both correct.

@Tarak - your order has been updated

402 more dice before the next price drop.

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 18:51

I'll reduce my order to 20.

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 18:55

Of which color Sky? There are three options and all three are available for order.

Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 20:01

I'll definitely take 24 of the Purple, 12 of the blue/red. Options are good.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2014, 04:19

I unfortunately need to withdraw my order Sad

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 07:10

I know the options are limited to three, but can we order black dice with light green pips instead of white?
I'd like to order 40 if it is possible.

Thanks for the effort
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 08:26

The three options in the OP are all that are being offered this year.

Back to top Go down
segmentumobscurus
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 09:34

Been sat here this morning looking at the pictures of the purple/silver ones and agonizing over whether or note they'll be better visilibilty wise for the icon on the 6 over the black and white dice. I can't decided in truth so I've come to a very simple solution.

Can you put me down for 40 black and white dice as well please Smile
Back to top Go down
http://segmentum-obscurus.blogspot.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark City Swag - Year 3
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next