THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Nagash for wraithknight

Go down 
+2
Ciirian
The Red King
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

Nagash for wraithknight Empty
PostSubject: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 03:27

Everyone talks about converting a dark eldar wraithknight and I think gw has heard your prayers. I mean you'll need to leave off the spell book of course but I imagine it would definitely be surrounded by tortured spirits. His nice fluid pose is indicative of a jump MC and his huge sword shall make an epic dark eldar "Khaine knight" for my silly alliance of khaine worshippers... once I have some money of course T-T
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 15:46

I couldnt agree more, I thought someothing similar when I first saw it.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 16:45

I don't know I'll ever need a second knight but it's just so dark Eldar and beautiful lol

Kabalite Warrior
John M

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 22:41

the only problem is he costs several limbs
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 20:54

I was thinking of doing this too lol....until i rememebered that he costs more souls than i can afford to offer up atm just for a converion lol.

7th ed score:

Wins: 4 Cool 
Loses: 7 scratch 
Draws: 1 study
Back to top Go down
John M
Kabalite Warrior
John M

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 23:12

I assume we've also all thought how cool our Archon would look on one of these:http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Conclave-of-Death
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 01:05

Nagash being a Wraithknight is a perfect idea. The fact he's so big is still beyond me
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 10:30

I would change the head though. Too obviously Nehekhran.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 18:15

Yes. I wanted a chariot option for archons in the hopes I could make use of that model. As for the head I think it can work If you shave off a few bits. Or maybe just swap for a wraith knight head. Add spikey bits of course.

PostSubject: Re: Nagash for wraithknight   Nagash for wraithknight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nagash for wraithknight
Page 1 of 1