THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Archons: load outs and uses

Go down 
+16
PainReaver
Anggul
Crazy_Irish
El_Jairo
mika
Mr Believer
Brom
Azdrubael
Lord Azrael
Mushkilla
Sinisterjon
Kinnay
Archon2589
Squidmaster
The Shredder
RikuXIII
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lone Monkey
Slave
Lone Monkey

Archons: load outs and uses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archons: load outs and uses   Archons: load outs and uses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 18:41

How about an Archon w/ a WWP, HGs, the Armor of Misery and a PGL in a Venom with a Succubus w/ Archite Glaive and HGs.

Deep Strike w/out scatter. PGL a unit, make them test -2 as well as shoot them up with the Venom if need be. Next turn Archon and Succubus hop out and tear into something soft and squishy. HG's are there if we need to pop or hinder a tank.

Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: Archons: load outs and uses   Archons: load outs and uses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 22:42

gonna need 3 sslyth for that, otherwise there are simply not enough bodies to whiytstand retaliationj/overwatch
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: Archons: load outs and uses   Archons: load outs and uses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 22:45

Lone Monkey wrote:
How about an Archon w/ a WWP, HGs, the Armor of Misery and a PGL in a Venom with a Succubus w/ Archite Glaive and HGs.

Deep Strike w/out scatter. PGL a unit, make them test -2 as well as shoot them up with the Venom if need be. Next turn Archon and Succubus hop out and tear into something soft and squishy. HG's are there if we need to pop or hinder a tank.

You'd need to give the Succubus the Armour of Misery and the Archon a Shadowfield. It's the best way to keep them alive. Rixec is right, too, maybe not necessarily Sslyth, but definitely some more bodies needed.

Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: Archons: load outs and uses   Archons: load outs and uses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 22:46

i second the sslyth strongly due to t5 and rising the average unit toughness to 5, but yeah, that's it Smile
Back to top Go down
RikuXIII
Slave
RikuXIII

PostSubject: Re: Archons: load outs and uses   Archons: load outs and uses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 23:07

Raising the average of a unit to t5 is such an amazing thing. I would possibly consider Grotesques, but sslyths are another great option

PostSubject: Re: Archons: load outs and uses   Archons: load outs and uses - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archons: load outs and uses
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3