THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 7th edition codex game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubernoob1
Kabalite Warrior
Ubernoob1

First 7th edition codex game. Empty
PostSubject: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2014, 18:46

Hi guys! My first game with the new Dark Eldar codex is up for viewing for those who wish to!

As the description says it's 1850 with my Dark Eldar vs my friends Necrons. I wanted to start off with a fairly simply shooty list, so no melee units and nothing too out there.

As a slight disclaimer, our videos are longer than most as we record a lot of the rolling, talking ect. So if that is not a video format for you then I thank you for your time in reading this and hope you have a good day.

Please enjoy! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lord Azrael
Hellion
Lord Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2014, 22:24

I really like the longer video reports. Next time, steven, I wan't to see you beat the filthy necrons into the ground.

Nice vid Smile
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

PostSubject: Re: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2014, 22:32

Don't know if I can watch it! this necron player drives me crazy with his complaining! I almost drove an icepick into my eardrum to make it stop last time! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ubernoob1
Kabalite Warrior
Ubernoob1

PostSubject: Re: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 03:33

Bibitybopitybacon wrote:
Don't know if I can watch it! this necron player drives me crazy with his complaining! I almost drove an icepick into my eardrum to make it stop last time! Neutral

I can guarantee he isn't anything like last time. If anything I was worried that I was being a bit to down on camera.
Back to top Go down
Ubernoob1
Kabalite Warrior
Ubernoob1

PostSubject: Re: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 03:34

Lord Azrael wrote:
I really like the longer video reports. Next time, steven, I wan't to see you beat the filthy necrons into the ground.

Nice vid Smile

Haha thank you very much and I will certainly do my best to try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 11:20

Good batrep, thank both of you.

The necron player seems to have some manners considering your previous batrep with him, but it was still annoying to hear his giggles when he rolled all those tesla 6s.
Back to top Go down
Selvhan
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 17:36

Good Bat Rep but not a good DE list IMO.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 7th edition codex game.   First 7th edition codex game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 7th edition codex game.
Page 1 of 1