THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lasercut scenery kickstarter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

Lasercut scenery kickstarter Empty
PostSubject: Lasercut scenery kickstarter   Lasercut scenery kickstarter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 13:11

Check the site here

My group already pledged for the ruins and rubble big box, which they've just taken a full shot of and it looks awesome.

It's pretty basic stuff, but with a bit of texturing and some paint it should look brilliant. And for the price, I can't complain! Looks like you can fill a reasonably terrain-y 4x4 board for about $50.

What do you guys reckon?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.bakeframes.bigcartel.com
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Lasercut scenery kickstarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lasercut scenery kickstarter   Lasercut scenery kickstarter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 13:35

I feel like someone already posted this here (Gobs?) because I already pledged after seeing it the first time.

I think the quality meeting price is workable. I agree with you that a bit of work on the consumer's end will make it more viable and valuable.

It would probably be a great move for any FGLS that was lacking in terrain - they could even, at thisprice point, have a 'build some terrain' day hosted at the shop and be able to provide stuff for people to build and improve at a very affordable rate to beef up their selection.
Back to top Go down

Lasercut scenery kickstarter
Page 1 of 1