THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Puberis
Hellion
Lord Puberis

Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move Empty
PostSubject: Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move   Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 21:45

If you were to put a wwp carrier with a unit of reavers, once they deep strike and then shoot, are they then allowed to make their assault phase move as well?
Back to top Go down
Unholyllama
Sybarite
Unholyllama

PostSubject: Re: Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move   Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 21:49

Yes. Deep striking only prevents units from moving further in the movement phase. They can still run/flat out/turbo boost in the Shooting phase and use non-charging assault special moves in the Assault Phase if allowed.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move   Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 22:05

Now if only we had a character on a jetbike to really take full advantage of this...

Lord Puberis
Hellion
Lord Puberis

PostSubject: Re: Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move   Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 22:13

That would be epic!

I'm thinking a Haemonc for FNP, then somehow find him a unit to join if some get up the board

"I think the next stage for him is to remortgage and bring a captial Ship...
.....Brings it on a roof rack, leans out the window, rolls a 2+.Wins. Goes Home.
Its the future we're all facing"
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move   Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 23:35

Count Adhemar wrote:
Now if only we had a character on a jetbike to really take full advantage of this...

Maybe in the wyches supplement. They need to give us SOME reason to buy it, right?

Assuming this is even a thing. It's the only way, in my mind, I am able to justify how terrible wyches are right now. I just keep telling myself, "They must have broken them so they can have us pay to fix them with a supplement."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move   Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reavers deep striking and jet bike assault phase move
Page 1 of 1