THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fast list with Eldar detachment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreiauge
Slave
Dreiauge

Fast list with Eldar detachment Empty
PostSubject: Fast list with Eldar detachment   Fast list with Eldar detachment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 23:18

Greetings Fellows of the Dark City!

I am looking for a new, fast army and my airbrush wants to see some dope looking vehicles to spray flames on...
I like the idea of a fast, (hopefully) hard hitting, glass hammer-like army that should be suited for competitive league/small tournaments with the new and old missions on the basis of mostly 1750 points. I don´t really care a lot about fluff, nor do I really like the meaty stuff (coven, wracks etc.).
After reading the new dex and a bit of online research, I came up with this first idea:

army list:

I think the list brings a lot of anti vehicle and MEQ/TEQ plus decent anti infantry venom stuff.

No stuff against air might be problematic- what do you think about Eldar Crimson Hunter or the Razorwing Jetfighter?

I also could potentially deep strike a lot, depending on the enemy (not so sure about that...).

I would be happy for any comments/suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
Ly'khal the Exiled
Hellion
Ly'khal the Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Fast list with Eldar detachment   Fast list with Eldar detachment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 11:40

The DE flyer would indeed fit your theme of fast raiding party. You wont even haveto go for the eldar allies b'cause fitting your razorwings with lances you'll have multitask flyer that will threaten on air AND ground, besides, they look way more badass than the craftworld lance-duck.
Back to top Go down
thaotic
Slave
thaotic

PostSubject: Re: Fast list with Eldar detachment   Fast list with Eldar detachment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 11:47

But the Crimson Hunter is Sexy and an Anti-Air Beast. Also doesn't take much to make it suitably spikey Smile.

Slave
Dreiauge

PostSubject: Re: Fast list with Eldar detachment   Fast list with Eldar detachment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 12:02

I like the vector dancer rule of the elder one- you pay 20pts more, but turning it another 90° before shooting might make all the difference. Or you waste another 20pst because it´s shot right away by a Heavy Bundlecannon Riptide with anti air and interception Very Happy And you are right, the Razorwing can fire these nice templates on infantry...
I think both look stylish, the Razorwing has more spikes- true, but the overall outlines are quite comparable. It might be ok in our meta to get the Razorwing with the possibility to also play him as a Crimson Hunter...a few spikes on the Wraithknight, too and one could think about a fully "integrated" bunch of evil elder into the raiding party. hm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast list with Eldar detachment   Fast list with Eldar detachment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast list with Eldar detachment
Page 1 of 1