THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

possible Fluff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asdrubael Vect124
Hellion
asdrubael Vect124

possible Fluff Empty
PostSubject: possible Fluff   possible Fluff I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2014, 18:43

i have an idea i would like to pursue for my Fluff, but is there anything in the new codex saying WHERE asdrubael Vect went? i want to put a spin on the dark eldar race by trying to introduce LOYALTY(not like the SM) but like following a leader who has proven over and over that they can succeed, any idea's or questions please ask
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

possible Fluff Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible Fluff   possible Fluff I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2014, 20:56

I've done something among the lines in my Kabal's fluff, they follow the Archon because he held together a dying kabal and gave it new life, they aren't 100% loyal, but since the kabal is all about grow through show of power and followers rather than a lucky death. They kind of look down at back stabbing, since anyone can do it, to actually get people on your side and then confront him you gain some power.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
asdrubael Vect124
Hellion
asdrubael Vect124

possible Fluff Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible Fluff   possible Fluff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2014, 16:24

thanks Aeterna, if i can think of a base story for my fluff i'll post it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

possible Fluff Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible Fluff   possible Fluff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible Fluff
Page 1 of 1