THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

crazy 1850 list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kano316
Slave

crazy 1850 list Empty
PostSubject: crazy 1850 list   crazy 1850 list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2014, 02:50

ok so i had a crazy idea for a list that im going to try when im able to get it together. was just wondering what anyone else thought on it in the sense do i stand a chance of actually winning a game. not for tourny or anything but i think would look cool on the table atleast seeing the expressions of others. so let me know if u think it can actually win a game. ill let u know how it does

archon. shadowfield, agonizer, soultrap
5 kabbies. venom. splinter cannons
5 kabbies. raider splinter racks. nightshields
3 talos. ichor injector
cronos. spirit probe

dark artisan
haemy. wwp
talos. ichor injector
cronos spirit probe

corpsethief claw
5 talos all with ichor injectors
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

crazy 1850 list Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy 1850 list   crazy 1850 list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2014, 03:41

Its ability to win is directly tied to what the opponent fields. If he is a bunch of fliers of is running a Landraider spam list or something it's going to be a difficult day for you. If he fields an Eldar or DEldar list, it's a bad day for you. If he's foot and light armor MEQ, well, that should be a lot more amusing.

It will be funny if nothing else - I'd like to see pictures when you do the game.
Back to top Go down
Bleaksoul Brethren
Sybarite
Bleaksoul Brethren

crazy 1850 list Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy 1850 list   crazy 1850 list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2014, 04:22

I'd toss some twin linked Heat Lances on the Talos. I don't have the haemy book I only looked at it a bit but can't you bring 3 talos in the dark artisan formation? Looks like a fun list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crazy 1850 list Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy 1850 list   crazy 1850 list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crazy 1850 list
Page 1 of 1