THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?

Go down 
+14
Nepenthe
TheDuke
Sorrowshard
theblackjackal
Lurking Evil
Raneth
darkmark
GrenAcid
Gobsmakked
Thor665
Local_Ork
Crube
nurglespuss
Sky Serpent
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?   Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2011, 14:27

I'd dearly love a Drazhar model, just for display purposes. Especially if it mimics the incredible hurricane-of-death pose in the Codex.

Also Vect. VECT VECT VECT VECT VECT! [off-topic] And in the name of the Dark Muses, buff the bloody Dais of Destruction! A tinfoil Ravager with transport capacity is NOT worth 200 points unless we can have some shiny upgrades! [/offtopic]

...you know what would be really nice? A proper Cronos upgrade kit. One that matches the Codex description of chitinous insectile horror rather than that tentacled, lumpen excuse for a pain engine.

Raucir

Slave
MaleOpener76

PostSubject: Re: Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?   Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 03:27

TheDuke wrote:
Sorrowshard wrote:
NO, want klaivex, Voidraven and Characters nownownownow NOW!!!

Concept art for Drazhar's blades were shown at Gamesday Chicago. Wink Which kind of suggests to The Decapitator might be coming to so there is a nightfiend model. Otherwise wasn't malys confirmed as a releases a while back?

TheDuke

I hope so, as I'm so wishing for a Lady Malys model ... as I can't convert for the life of me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?   Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 05:50

@MaleOpener - have you seen the Lhamaean model? I know a lot of players have been fairly excited by the idea of that being their Malys.

https://thedarkcity.forummotion.com/t914-sslyth-lhamaean

Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

PostSubject: Re: Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?   Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 18:54

Sky Serpent wrote:
You should only start waiting for a new codex if your list becomes unplayable and unsupported.

I started waiting for a new Tyranid codex a few seconds after I first opened it.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?   Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 19:11

Wait, actually people fall into "We need to dump those carnifex boxes, pronto!" flick?

Nah... Oh wait, they actually did.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Hellion
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?   Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17 2011, 23:19

MaleOpener76 wrote:
TheDuke wrote:
Sorrowshard wrote:
NO, want klaivex, Voidraven and Characters nownownownow NOW!!!

Concept art for Drazhar's blades were shown at Gamesday Chicago. Wink Which kind of suggests to The Decapitator might be coming to so there is a nightfiend model. Otherwise wasn't malys confirmed as a releases a while back?

TheDuke

I hope so, as I'm so wishing for a Lady Malys model ... as I can't convert for the life of me Shocked

Dude, Malys is easy. Was one of my first ever conversions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?   Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you actually happy that we have an almost entire range?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2