THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected

Go down 
+13
TheDuke
SirTainly
Sorrowshard
GAR
tlronin
kenny3760
Painjunky
Crisis_Vyper
speedfreek
Raneth
Incubi Death
Shadows Revenge
Thor665
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrenAcid
Sybarite
GrenAcid

Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected   Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 14:24

a1elbow wrote:
Nice article. I always try and position myself to have as many units having as many choices as possible in the shooting phase (not including movement to get into combat position) because DE can't afford to waste shots with as vulnerable as we are.

The best defense is a good offense for the DE.

Im with speedfreek on this, since we are not wearing tank as armour, not getting hit is as important as catualy hitting. And with most de weapon being in range, means you are in range too.

I preffer to stay little back since I have plenty of fast moving units, wait&move for good moment/place and than slam everything I have in face and drag him/her down. thats just plan...we all know they dosnt exacly work our way all the time.

Archon of All-seeing Eye Cabal.
Back to top Go down
a1elbow
Kabalite Warrior
a1elbow

Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected   Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 05:02

Sigh...

Well, obviously I didn't mean that I moved my entire force into midefield to try and have the option of shooting the entire army...ah the internet.

What I do is try to give myself the ability to inflict as much damage as possible while preventing as much damage as possible.
Back to top Go down
kenny3760
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected   Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 09:09

Grumpy Kwi wrote:

+1, same here! Crying or Very sad

As much as I love the article it really doesn't pertain to me and the way I roll - it is well known that I roll "1's" 50% of the time. One lance shot never hits, two lance shots means 1 will hit and do nothing and 3 lances means another lance will at least "shake" the target.

Lances are like haywire blasters - every once in a couple games they do something interesting.

So until the game switches "6's" and "1's" in priority I will continue to "suck" - and no, my ability to roll "1's" disappears when I need to roll leadership checks (how's that when the universal laws of probability laugh and correct itself at your expense!).

You need to introduce your dice to the Haemonculus mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected   Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Threat Bubbles - Understanding that range and mobility are connected
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2