THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First Dark Eldar game- 500 pt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PainReaver
Sybarite

First Dark Eldar game- 500 pt Empty
PostSubject: First Dark Eldar game- 500 pt   First Dark Eldar game- 500 pt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11 2015, 01:00

Played my first game as the Dark Kin yesterday, 500 points BAO Maelstrom format, proxy models with this list.

Succubus w/ Archite Glaive- 95
7 Wyches w/ Raider, Aethersails- 130
10 Kabalite Warriors w/ Raider, Splinter Racks- 150
Ravager- 3x Dark Lances- 125

vs

10 Tempestus Scions, w/Meltagun in a Taurox w/ Missile Launcher + Autocannon
10 Tempestus Scions, w/Meltagun in a Taurox w/ Missile Launcher + Autocannon

Raiders deployed on lower left flank, meanwhile Ravager deployed on lower right flank. Tauroxes deployed on upper right flank.

General summary of fight was I lost Ravager on turn 2, due to my poor deployment. Each unit was claiming as many of their respective objectives. Lost my Kabby raider on turn 3 as well, and the Wych raider got stunned. The wyches disembarked and got into assault (Fleet saved my bacon) with one unit of Scions that disembarked to nearly vaporize the Warrior squad, meanwhile warriors raced onto another objective. The Scions got butchered, starting with the Sergeant who issued a challenge, and the unit got sweeping advanced. On turn 4, the Wyches survived two full direct hits of frag missiles (1 casualty on the Wych, 1 wound on the Succubus), after going to ground, whilst the warriors were not so lucky (or so I thought). We thought we were turn 5 at that point, so rolled the dice for turn 6. Game does not continue.

I only remembered my PfP bonuses at the end of the game, and decided to roll for the two. One came with a 3, and the other tumbled and spun. a 5, standing back up to claim the objective for that turn, giving me the victory by a slither. All three vehicles I had got blown to bits.

DE- 7 VP (Linebreaker)
MT- 6 VP (First Blood, Linebreaker)
Back to top Go down

First Dark Eldar game- 500 pt
Page 1 of 1