THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**

Go down 
+14
Slaanesh
Sinisterjon
macknight
Massaen
Trystis
Anterzhul
Evil Space Elves
Dogmar
The_Burning_Eye
Azdrubael
spellcheck2001
Calyptra
Thor665
Gobsmakked
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27 2015, 07:39

Solitaire underway. Might eben be able to get a squad done by then.

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 05:19

Although there doesn't seem to be any sort of shortage of new Harlequin gear here in BC, it's a little different just down the coast. At least one would-be contestant in California is affected by a shipping strike, and cannot get his grubby little hands on something new to paint.

Are there any others who are also affected, and want to participate in this competition but can't?

Please let me know, either here or by e-mail, or by PM.

Thanks.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 05:32

Yea the shipping strike is brutal I haven't gotten my codex yet. Only thing is solitaire and troupes. We got a couple of the vehicles and bikes but not my order....

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 06:23

My LFGS just got the Death Jester and Shadowseer today Mad

Also, I might be that guy from California that was whining about the strike delaying our Harlequins Razz
Thankfully I purchased the iPad version of the Harlequin codex and will be able to do the codex review with Thor for the next Splintermind episode.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 06:35

Well then hopefully my order wll be coming in tomorrow then, since I am only 4 hours north of you. (Ireally hope so).

Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 06:47

I was able to get my Solitaire and a troupe fine, but I'm still waiting on my codex, and I'm not assembling that troupe until I've been able to spend some quality time with it. I have had real life issues keeping me from my Harlequins as well though, so even without the delay, I'd probably still only be able to work on the single model.

Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 07:33

Its_Rumble wrote:
Well then hopefully my order wll be coming in tomorrow then, since I am only 4 hours north of you. (Ireally hope so).  

It is so worth the wait! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 07:37

Oh I know it is, I am super stoked just wish I could hold it in my hands. So tell me this is it possible for quins to use in an ally detachment? I've been pretty disconnected from the internet for a few weeks.

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 07:42

Its_Rumble wrote:
Oh I know it is, I am super stoked just wish I could hold it in my hands. So tell me this is it possible for quins to use in an ally detachment? I've been pretty disconnected from the internet for a few weeks.

Can't use them in an allied detachment because they don't have an HQ choice to fill the mandatory slot. In the book there are several allied detachment-sized formations that will fill that roll nicely. They were obviously designed for the players that want to add a few models/units without going full boat and springing for an entire Harlequins army. The next Splintermind Episode will cover this, but you'd better have your codex by then!

Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 07:48

That's a bummer but oh well, and yea if you got it today I hope to have it by the weekend. I'm excited what you two masterminds have to say. Please be sure to go into the fantastic -LD bomb options available. Even if things have fearless or atsknf that psuedo psychic shriek and deatjjester can win games IMO.

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2015, 18:53

It sounds like some content is now slowly reaching the west coast(?), so I am going to extend the comp by one week, to 11:59pm PST on Saturday, March 28th, and hopefully that will give the affected people enough time to get an entry in without having to rush anything.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 06:40

Yea I'm not even getting my order till next Friday. Apparently they left LA got shipped to the middle of the country and got stuck in a snow storm.....I can't even

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 19:13

The LFGS hasn't received the codex yet.....My word. Glad I ordered the iPad version,otherwise the
Splintermind codex review episode would post in June Evil or Very Mad

I'm actually looking forward to the painting reference book getting here. I don't want to start painting mine until I look it over. Really appreciate the extension for us West coasters here in the US.

Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 19:45

Gaming stores here in Boston haven't received the codex yet either.

Back to top Go down
Omega1907
Hellion
Omega1907

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 20:10

If I'm allowed to, I'd like try to enter too Smile (no worries about the harlies I posted earlier, the model(s) I intend to enter will be a bit different)

Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 20:21

Yes, Omega1907, go right ahead. Glad to have you join us!

Hmmm, why the delay in Boston? Too much snow to get the deliveries through? Very Happy

I may end up giving another extension, too, if something doesn't break soon.

Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 22:18

No idea why the delay here. I heard something messed up on GW's end, but that could mean anything, including that they're just an easy scapegoat, so that gets salt as well as the front steps. The Great Snow probably played a role, but at this point it's probably not the only factor.

Heck, maybe they just got lost crossing the MIT Alps.

Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2015, 18:26

How goes it for those of you in the US, is anyone still missing their Harlie gear?

Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20 2015, 00:55

I finally got my codex last week and put in my order for a whole masque detachment Monday.....
3 troups 6 void/starweavers 2 skyweavers 3 shadowseers. Ooops

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20 2015, 02:39

Its_Rumble wrote:
I finally got my codex last week and put in my order for a whole masque detachment Monday.....
3 troups 6 void/starweavers 2 skyweavers 3 shadowseers. Ooops
Oh my!! In it to win it.

Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20 2015, 03:25

Haha you might say that I am dedicated? I'm excited about the harlequins I want to be able to field an apoc army of DE Coven and Quins. WIth how expensive the quins are it's helping me get there much faster.

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2015, 19:24

The deadline is looming large, denizens, midnight this coming Saturday, April March 28th.

I have received three completed entries so far, please don't forget to send yours before Sunday morning arrives.

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Tue Mar 24 2015, 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2015, 19:41

I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone's come up with.

Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2015, 03:03

You mean Saturday March 28th yes Mr. Smakked?

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2015, 07:25

Its_Rumble wrote:
You mean Saturday March 28th yes Mr. Smakked?

Si.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: The Competition Arena
-
Jump to: